She

A woman was sitting in a dark room by herself. There was a lamp shining over her. She looked tired and sick. Her breathing was off and shaky. She piled some of her loose skin of her thumb. A well dressed man walks in and sits in front of her with a file.

"Hello Mrs. Camille, I am Mr. Malachi. I'm gonna ask you a few questions and I need your complete honesty." He said.

Mrs. Camille didn't respond or look at him. She kept peeling the skin off her thumb.

"Did you kill your children and husband?" He asked.

Mrs. Camille paused then looked at the corner. Then she went back to peeling her skin and in a low scratchy voice she answered.

"Yes."

"Why?" Mr. Malachi asked in confusion.

Mrs. Camille's lip started to quiver and she started scratching at her thumb, making it bleed. Mr. Malachi took her hand. By his touch, Mrs. Camille immediately looked right at him with her sick eyes.

"Why?" He asked again in more of a whisper.

Mrs. Camille put her other hand on top of Mr. Malachi's hand and leaned in.

"If I told you, you won't believe me." She whispered.

Mr. Malachi looked off to the side then back at her.

She leaned back in her chair and started to mess with her other thumb.

"What if I do?" He asked.

"You won't. It's too "Unnatural" for you people. I'll tell you My story, you'll believe what you want to believe, and then you'll send me to psychiatric hospital. That's how it's gonna go." Mrs. Camille said.

"You don't know that?" Mr. Malachi assured her.

"Uh, Yes I do. You do it all the time." She said quickly.

"I give you My word that I will try my best to help you out. But I can't if you don't tell me you're side of the story." Mr. Malachi said.

Mrs. Camille ignored him.

"Was it out of anger?" He asked.

She said nothing still.

"Were you forced?"

She paused and looked at Mr. Malachi.

"... You were forced… weren't you?" He asked.

"... Stop asking me… cause I'm not going to tell you." She said.

He sighed.

"Well since you can't tell me your whole story, your either going to a mental hospital or worse Jail. You do understand that, right?" Mr. Malachi said.

"I really don't care at this point." Mrs. Camille said.

Mr. Malachi was about to say something else but instead just got up and left.

"Dammit Drake!" A woman yelled walking to him.

Drake turned around and looked at her.

"Listen I did what a could-"

"No you didn't. No you didn't! You're not supposed to just leave like that! You're supposed to stay in there and force her to tell!" The woman yelled.

"Well excusee me Miss Hawkins, by the looks of it, that's not gonna work either… might even make things worse." Drake said.

"... Fine… That's gonna take a total of your paycheck." The woman said.

Drake sighed.

"Okay… I'll try again." He said.

"You better." She said.

There was an awkward Silents.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Mrs. Camille screamed from the other room.

They both ran back in the room.

Drake opened the door and found Mrs. Camille in the corner shaking.

"She's here! This doesn't make any since." Mrs. Camille whispered.

"What?" Drake said.

"She's here! She's in this room! Get me out, Get me out!!!" Mrs. Camille yelled.

"Who's here!?" Miss Hawkins asked.

Mrs. Camille covered her mouth then sat on the floor and sobbed.

"She must want me! She must want my soul!" Mrs. Camille whispered.

Drake walked to her and helped her up.

"Alright. Let's get you out of here." He said.

Mrs. Camille looked at the pin in his coat.

"Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name." She said before grabbing the pin and shoving it down her throat.

"Hey!" Drake yelled and caught her as she fell back.

Miss Hawkins covered her mouth and called for security.

"Hey, hey, hey! Look at me! Hold…" Before Mr. Malachi knew it… Mrs. Camille was dead.

He was in shock. Three men rushed in. One of them escorted Drake out.

Only one thing was going through his mind when it happened.

"Who was she talking about?"

To be continued.