what?

My heart was beating. My hands sweaty. I was finally at the last boss in terraia The moon lord! I was excited! Well that would be it but I already defeated the moon lord about 7 times in a row. Sigh this is so boring! I whant a new challenge! I said. Sigh whatever maybe I should play the thorium and calmaty mods yeah just after I finish the boss oh it's done ok let's go play thorium

hat's it!! A booming voice said. I had enough of this pain and humiliation!!!! What the where's that voice voice coming from? I mentally said. I look around my room before settling back on my PC. What the heck!!! Why is my PC!? Glowing!? Huh what's it doing I said confuse. Begon human!!!!! The voice said with venom.

I started getting suck in to my computer. Oh no oh no oh no. I said in a panic I started running but it was use. I cried out for help. But no one came. I was suck in to my PC.

Unknown place...

I heard birds chirping the wind softly blowing in my face I wanted to sleep more but my memories suddenly came rushing back to me.

My eyes snapped open and spring up my body to look where I was.

The first thing was some rock and a vast open plain with what look like forest farther up

What's going on? I ask confuse. Where am I. wait i remember now i was playing terraia fighting the moon Lord. than a voice spoke up and than a i was suck up- i stop my sentence before realization came. Where am I!? This can't happening!! How is this possible!? Can I go home am I stuck here!? What about my family what they must be worried sick. I started hyperventilating. Before calming my self down. Ok calm down yami calm down I said to my self. Ok now that I am calm down I need to find a way to go home.

I stood and took one step and hear this sound

*Clank*

I look down my self and amored hands my hands.

I almost started to hyperventilate again before I calm my self down. I got and started walking to find a river

Thankfully luck was on my side today  and myself dress in sole flare armor complete with the wings to.

This. Is. Awesome! I yelled scarey some birds.

Wow I look badass! Before calming down. Wow this so cool! I said excited. Wait If i have solar flare than i should have my items to! I wonder what I have to do to pull out my weapons.

Let's see here I held out hand and automaticly said.

Solar eruption come and set a path of fire!!!
I look around and saw fire bursting where I was from. The sun seem to be a bit brighter and the winds was stirring

My weapon solar eruption burst forth with a comforting fire.

Whoa that was amazing I said with awe. So that's how I can get my weapons.

But wait won't that attract attention I should probably try a better one.

Now for the Terra blade. Hmmmm oh I know I should try to think about it.

I started to think about the Terra blade.... and it worked surprisingly. Whoa THAT'S! AWESOME! I said.

Huh is it darker before than I last remembered. I said. Before looking and see it was night. I gave a smile before looking around than I saw something that made my jawdrop.

A broken moon

I now know where I am at now. I began sweating I couldn't believe I wouldn't it can't be real it's a fictional story.

I than heard trotting coming from the Bushes behind me I slowly turn around something that I thought was fictional story.

My blood ran cold. I started to become pale. My body becoming numbed. My eyes dilate to small pins.
What I saw who'd haunt me for life.

  A Nuckelavee

I was sacred there it was a Nuckelavee walking around have not noticed me yet good than i can escape with out it noticing me

I slowly turn around and step on a branch. Me skin became cold. Than 1... 2... 3... I than heard a roar. I than spun around only to get in to a tree.

Oof.i that hurt but I was expecting more pain but it seems my procedure me.T-that h-hurt I said in pain. I look up to the Nuckelavee about to hit me again than suddenly everything seem so slow I the punch in slow motion. 

Than my body suddenly rolled away dodging the punch.

Ok that's new but I'm not complaining  i said. Looks like i have no choice but to fight or I'll die! I said with a grim face.

Battle start!!

The Nuckelavee started the fight with a punch which I dodge with ease. I than retailed by taking the terra blade out and started lightning slashing at the Nuckelavee which started blocking.

Damn it. I curse. I started going at area which is at the legs.

The first strike I chopped off one of the legs like it was butter leaving the Nuckelavee  having to kneel I took the by trying to stab the Nuckelavee.

But I got careless I than got punched in the in the gut sending me flying upward's before the Nuckelavee started to use lightning fast punch I grunted. There was pain which didn't hurt much.

One more punch was heading my way than I got idea I bend body a certain amount way so I land on the arm.

I got up the on arm and started running towards the Nuckelavee's face.

As I get closer to the face i gave a fierce battle cry before slicing at the head.

I land on the ground with pose I waited for a few seconds and the around Nuckelavee neck a thin appeared whice grew until the head fell off.

Battle end!

I stand up before returning my weapon.Whoa! That was crazy!!! But that was so cool!!! I said very happy with my self. Huh I don't fell tired at all neat. But that my first battle and that was extraordinary. I need to test my body I look around.after I get out of this forest.

Now where to oh there's dirt path there maybe I can to vale where I can see what volume this.

To be continued....