Chapter 1 : Alice

Alice P.O.V

  I woke up to the sound of my phone pinging. It was a message from my "boyfriend" Marco Escobar. He's gay. 

When can we "break up"?

When I'm ready.

Okay...

I sat up put my phone faced down on the table and turned on my back. I watched as little snowflakes fell from the ceiling. The phone pinged again. I groaned and sat up. 

"Alice, honey, you have ten minutes to get ready before the limo comes to pick you up." I hear my mother's voice.

"Okay Mom!" I yell and pick up my phone seeing a message from Ivory.

ALICE!!! THE NEW TEACHER IS HERE TODAY!!! Word on the street is, He's hotter than the fire he can make.

Ivory, you are the best. He's in for a fun semester if I play my cards right.

Alice, don't fuck the teacher. Remember the last time you did?

He got frozen. It's not my fault.

I know but please, just don't.

I put my phone in my bag and yawned. My outfit was already laid out for today. A white dress that faded to light blue, white heels, and an iridescent white feathered headband. 

"Alice, your friends are here, so is the limo. Come down." My dad says.

I grab my both of my bags and head downstairs. Marco and Ivory were standing in the entryway talking to my parents. I smile and kiss my parents goodbye. We all leave and get in the limo to go to school.