Chapter 1

Holding Danny's hand I walked down the street.Danny is my boyfriend of two months, as of tomorrow. We've known each other...for well...forever. I remember when he moved into my neighborhood, I absolutely hated him. He played loud, ground shaking music and cussed all the time. We were 14 then. Now we're 22 and are very much in love thank you for asking. Comparing our personalities  now well...it's like looking in a mirror.

I let go of his hand and kissed his cheek. He always walked me to work because he works right around the corner at the tattoo shop. Oh I almost forgot I'm Rose by the way, and I work at a recording studio, which is how I met my ex-boyfriend. That asshole Oliver Sykes.

~Flashback~

"OK guys just try to do your best," My boss Tony said to the group. I noticed that the man with the mic had the most beautiful brown eyes and was covered in tattoos. He was very attractive. The first song they sang was one they called Rawwwrr. When they finished, I smiled ear to ear they were amazing! Tony told the group they could leave. When I left work it was dark out but I started to walk home...I didn't see the lead of the new band walking around because he was dressed all in black. I didn't see him, of course until he knocked me down.

"Terribly sorry" he said, while helping me up off the ground. I saw recognition flash over his eyes." Hey you're the girl from the recording studio!'' He said with a smile.

"Yeah " I said while brushing dirt off my clothes, you should get to know him better, my brain told me."walk with me for a while, I wanna get to know you" I said , I was surprised at my forwardness, he was too, but he agreed and said it would be fun. I remember that was one of the best nights of my life...I learned his name was Oliver and he was a thoughtful,sweet,and funny guy.Within a month we were "a thing".

~End of flashback~

Today at work was pretty uneventful, just sorting through old papers and files.However I saw a name that caught my eye, Bring Me The Horizon. It has been at least 3 months since the break-up but it still hurt to think about.

Since it was Summer it was still light out. I pulled my hood up over my head, it was too bright out to walk home from work. Some dick was driving around like a well ya know...like a dick.Next thing I knew, the ground rose up to meet me and my vision went dark

I woke up to a faint beeping sound. Was I in a hospital? I've always hated hospitals. There was a doctor standing over my fixing some equipment. When he finally noticed that I was awake he told me that I was hit by a reckless driver but on the bright side the baby was fine.

"What baby???" I asked ,terror filled my voice.

~ Authors note: Yes? No?Should I keep going? I'm excited about this chapter!!! What about you guys, Beautiful people of the world what do you guys think? PLEASE COMMENT! rawr which means I love yew in dinosaur, in case you didn't know!