Dreams do come true or Nah! ( A Shawn Mendes imagine)

Hannas P.O.V

             I literally couldn't belive this I was at one of the O2L partys and not only that I was there talking to Shawn Mendes. Shawn was my favorite and I was talking to him. " So i heard alittle bit about your story of how you go to L.A but i want the whole story." Shawn said i started to stare at nothing should i tell him the story should i really go back to those day when I thought i wouldn't make it through the day cause of all the pain I felt. " Hanna are you ok?????"  " I'm fine sorry" SHAWN MENDES wanted to know my story so i was going to tell him. 

           I started to think about what had happened before i left New York and i started to blurt out my story. It all stared when my ex boyfriend cheated on me for the 2nd time i decided that i was done with him I yelled and cry as i told Matthew that I was done with him and that i never wanted to see him again and that was the end of a year long relationship. All i wanted to do was go home and cry but i knew that wouldn't help so i walked to Jay's house. Jay was my bestfriend and i really needed him cause he always knew how to make me feel better. 

            When i finally got ot Jay's house and he could tell that something was wrong os he pulled me in for a huged and whisphered in my ear " When is that boy going to learn that your the best girl he could ever get" How did Jay know that it was him again he must have know me very well? Jay just took me into his house an dwe talked about everything that came to our heads and i was actuallt feeling much better. Then we heard a knock at the door and Jay got up and answered the door and noone was there so Jay just came and sat back down. Than we heard a knock again but this time it was hard and loud i jumped back when i first heard it and this time Jay wen all the way outside.