A divorce renewed

The bedroom window was open letting a cool breeze into her room. The whole house was quiet, except her room. The sound of smoothes and kisses could be heard from her bed. Either way, she was alone at home. Well except for her boyfriend Blake.

They sat on her bed. His arms around her neck and his lips kissing fiercly hers. Aries wasn't holding back. She was perfectly comfortable, despite being naked. He was naked too. They have been kissing for 3 years now. They where 30. He was divorced and she was single as a pringle.

His hands slid down from her neck to her back. He then let her fall back on the bed gently. He went down with her, their lips still touching. His hands though, were no longer round her neck, they were cupping her breasts. Soon enough, the two were having sex with Aries groaning here and there. As they finished, they continued kissing uncontrollably. Through each gasp of breath they took thay mumbled sweetness into eachother.

Though that sweetness wasn't for long. Somwbody had climbed up the window...it was Blakes' ex-wife. She stood in the room frozen looking at the two. Aries and Blake realized she was in the room and stopped kissing immediately.

" how did she get in here ?" Thought Aries as she moved further from Blake.

' Blake how could you?' She asked furious.

' We're divorced !'he said as he stood up, putting on his pants.

' Didn't you recieve the text?'

' Well I was busy,' he replied as he eyed Aries. He took out his phone and checked his messages.

Mary : I didn't mean for tgis to happen...take me back !

' I love you !' Said Mary as she ran to Blake.

Blake just caught her and kissed her hard.

' Sorry Aries...it's not u...it's me !' he said as tgey both jumped out th ewindow and landed who knows where.

Aries stood there naked feeling as if her body was used just as a sex toy. She put on a nightgown and ran downstairs tear in her eyes. She went to the bathroom to check wether she had become pregnant or not...nothing...at least.

She went back in her room and lay down on her bed.

"He's going to pay ! I vowe to find the perfect man to marry no matter how hard I fuck him ! I will not standby even if it means being proposed seven times !!"

She though as she slid her hand between her tighes and started to pleasure herself .....