The Creature

We all know or should know SCP-096 and what he does do others. He rips you apart. So then the creature known to some as "The Shy Guy". The creature is known to be tall as a basketball player hell maybe taller. He's known to be skinny as if starved for days maybe weeks. He has the face of one sad and his face never smiles, and is also long. His arms are skinny but he's known to rip others apart as if they were paper. As the monster walks so tiredly around the forest he spots a old run down shack in the middle of no where. No roads, wells, cars, not even telephone poles. He walks in and with the creaking of the old door he sees something that will change his sense of humans but for how long?

As the tall, pale creature wonders the shack wondering what that sad noise was he heard and saw a little girl bundled in rags, bandages, and was holding a torn stuff mouse in her hand. He went over to her and grabbed her by her shoulders forcing her to look towards him. He then screamed " noooooo I must not be looked at". The little girl then heard and walked over to the noises don't worry mister I can't see anyway, she then hugged his hand as if she felt sorry. The giant monster bent down and hugged her and said "Thank you young one for caring for me".

-Two years later-

Its been for awhile now the creature that was named Mew from the little girl and her name was Sally. She started to become sick and so the monster when and looked for helped. But once he hit the town he was looked at then screamed " Noooooo you looked at me " he screamed then when berserk and killed everyone ripping them apart ad of they were no more them wet paper. Sadly he got medicine but once returned some of the towns folks made it before him and burned the shack down. A tear ran down his cheek.

Soon after he arrived he grabbed one of the folks and tore his head off and squished it in his massive hands. "You monsters you killed her she done nothing to you, you will all pay you will all BLEEEEEED". He rushed over and began grabbing them, ripping them apart, Arms, heads, organs, legs and more flung all over the place.

Soon after the mess he stood there sad, dramatized on what happens. " why why did this happen to her?". He bent down to grab her mouse and hugged in sitting next to her body. I will never leave I promise.

-4 years later-

"Code red I repeat code red an SCP has been spotted take action!'. The SCP fountain found " Mew" with the rotting bones of his friend. He stood there covering his tears and screamed "LEAVE NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL". The creature them looked up and saw them entering the house. He quickly dropped the bloody torn mouse toy and ran towards them at lighting speed. One by one their arms, heads, organs and so on splattered the walls and a head rolls out the door. "Call for back up we have hostile" said the caption. "I repeat nine tail fix is moving in". Soon he screamed leave now and began throwing the body parts out. Soon the team arrived and seduced the monster. They used.........

-Data for level 3 personal only-

-1 month later-

" I WANT TO LEAVE NOW NOW NOW" he began banging the wall. A voice said "you will never leave you monster not after what you did to that girl". He stopped and looked up at the window " it was not me it was humans and they all will die" and he hit the glass making a crack. "Starting with you". Soon after that while not being watched he pulled out a small slimy thing out of his throat. " I promise I won't leave you" He said to her lifeless, bleeding head.

He then hugged it and

-Data for level 3 personal only-

Author comments: Yes I understand shitty end right? Well whoever said this was the end? if you disliked the book well fine but I don't care much for haters. If you wish for more let me know a new version or story I enjoy writing. if there are errors let me know.