The Story Of The Boy-Band Called One Direction

One day Aubrey was walking down the street when a foreign blacked-haired boy pushed her onto the concrete. Her head was throbbing and she carefully stood back up. Next he grabbed her by her hair and punched her in the stomach. She fell forward and rolled over so she was on her back. He jumped on top of her and sat on her and punched her several times in the face. She later blacked out as he still beat her.                                                                                                                             

      She woke up in a hospital in a full body cast. Every part of her ached. "Owwww! Doctor!" aubrey yelled to her doctor. "Hello Aubrey." said a doctor. He had dirty blonde hair . "Hey do-" Aubrey choked. He had his hand on her life support. "Please go away!" Aubrey cried. The doctor pulled out her life support and she started to stop breathing. She clicked the "Assistant Button" and two nurses ran in. One plugged in her life support and the other grabbed him and called 911. Then the nurse gave him a shot of sleepy medicine. He passed out. When the police arrived he woke up. He started attacking a policeman and they tazed him. Aubrey watched everything in shock. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. The police left with him.

    A month later, Aubrey was at home all better, when she heard a noise in the kitchen. She slowly went in there and saw a short haired brown headed boy eating her carrots. "Hey! Get out!" she yelled. He quickly jumped over the table and sliced her arm with his knife as he ran out. Aubrey went to the hospital and got stitches.

    On her way back home a few hours later, she came across a cute brown-haired boy who pushed her into the grass and gave her a black eye and a busted lip. She ran off crying home and fell asleep on her bed.

    A few days later, Aubrey was sure that the beatings had stopped, a curly brown-haired boy busted through her bedroom window and punched her in the stomach. She was hurting really bad so she pushed him out the window. She passed out in pain. A neighbor heard the commotion and called 911. Aubrey and the boy were taken to the hospital to be examined. The boy broke both arms and both legs and his neck. Aubrey's appendix had a hole in it and she had to have surgery to get it removed before she died. They both shared a hospital room. Aubrey woke up and turned and saw the boy there with no arms or legs and a neck brace. "Hey Aubrey." the boy said. "Um....hi, whoever you are." Aubrey replied. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction."

   "WHAT!!! Your Harry Styles? Are the rest of the boys that attacked me also in One Direction?" Aubrey freaked. Harry nodded "Yes, and here they are now!" Aubrey turned her head and saw four boys walk in. "This is Zayn." Harry introduced. "The one that gave me a black eye!" Aubrey thought. "This is Niall." "The one that was a fake doctor." she thought. "This is Louis." "The one that cut me." she thought. "This is Liam." "The one that gave me a black eye and a busted lip." she thought. "And well me, Harry." he smiled. "Why did you attack me?" Aubrey asked. "Well, we don't like your boyfriend." Liam explained. "I forgot his name..." "Cole." Aubrey spoke. "Yes. That's it" Niall said. "Speaking of Cole, well Louis sort of-" Louis cut him off, "I KILLED HIM!"

   "WHAT!" Aubrey cried. "Well he owes us $20,000 and we said either pay us in one week or you go and so does your girlfriend." Zayn spoke. "But you didn't kill me?" Aubrey questioned. "Because we will later." Louis said. "LOUIS, YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL HER!" Harry screamed. Aubrey's jaw dropped and she was screaming. Liam grabbed her neck and was choking her. "AGHAHGHAGH!" Aubrey choked. "DIE YOU BEAST!" Louis exclaimed. Aubrey slowly died. They had a feast over her body meat. "YUMMMM!!!" they all yelled happily!!!

                                                 !!!!!!!!!!!THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys liked it! :) It is just a funny story that my friend wrote so I uploaded it! And this books main character Aubrey is my best friend ever!!! We are sisters I tell you! and I lover as a best friend! BUt I hope you enjoyed it! and DA END!!!!