chapter 1

America pov]

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off "fuck" I say to myself. I slowly open my eyes to see the time it's 8:00Am...."SSSHHIIT!!!"i said as I quickly jump out of bed and go towards my dresser. I scramble through one dresser drawer to find a good shirt to were.but all I can find was a black shirt with NATO written on it with some many blu jeans. So I put that on with a little pass, as soon as that was done I rushed over to the the door to put my shoe's on and I almost forgot to get my book bag I ran up the steps aging and ran back down with my bag on my back I then ran down to the door and I almost made it out before... My mom came over to me.

France pov]

"Honey don't forget about your homework" I said as I walk over to my son as I'm hugging him for about 2 sec as he pulls away and rushes back upstairs I hear a thud as he ran down stairs again, as he tried to run out the door I quickly grab him and pulled him into my chest to hug again and kiss his check " Bye sweety" I said with a smile he scuffed and ran out the door. "Well then"....

Russias pov]

"RUSSIA GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!!!!"
my dad yelled at me through the door. I fell out of my bed when he yelled and I looked over to the clock and its 8:10Am. I flinch when my dad open the door. He look like he was ready to kill someone with his eyes. I quickly got to my feet and stumble to the dresser to find something to were. I heard my dad slowly walking beside me. I'm scared at this point and don't know what to do, I quickly grab a white shirt with light blue strips and some jeans as I tried to go to the bathroom to get dressed my dad held my shoulder and pointed to the time.

СССР pov]

"Russia tell me what time it is"I growed at my son who look Tarrafied
He then told me "it's 8:13 Am" I then told him "and what time do you need to wake up at" I said looking him dead in the eye. "7:00Am"he said give a look of fear in my eye."How many times has this happened...every single day and I'm tired of it!" I said with anger in me. Russia at this point look like he was about to have a heartattack. He the said "I'...m sor..ry dad I just can't h..hear the alarm s..somet...times"his voice all stutter. I gave him a look of disappointment and he got the message and quickly ran to the bathroom to get dressed. I say to myself

"Im to old for this"

Also Russia is 18 ½ and America is 16 and one mouth form 17
France is 31,*things in next chapter *UK is 35 Canada is 14 Australia's 14½.

︵‿︵(' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵

535 words and my fingers hurt bad...... (╥ω╥')