~~ Melting You ~~ Prologue & Author's Note

~ Prologue ~

"My heart is something no one can ever melt... not even you, Mr Popular!" I whispered darkly with no emotions.

"I am known to melt the hardest of the hard. So, we will see, Miss Dark, how long will you be able to hide from my sunshine..." He winked and left without even sparing a glance back.

Well, good luck Moron because I am no ordinary girl. I wish you believed me when I said no one could melt me. Never Ever.

You are so going to lose this time.

'Liar. You and me both know, you are dying to melt. You are dying to feel what feelings feel like... What love feels like!'

I shook my head at my subconscious for there is no way I am going to let my guard down ever... at least not after what happened. So, yes, I can't wait for him to lose!
~~

"I can't wait to win. I can't wait to have you melting right here in my arms..."

Not even in his wildest dreams he thought, one day he would be breaking like a star only with every piece of it dreaming & wishing for the moon who is lost far.. far away in the sky.
~~

~ Author's Note ~

Hello friends,
Yes, I am back for real this time. From some days, I wanted to write a story so here I am with this one.

Please do vote & leave your feedback in comments so I could know if this story is melting you or not..
I would be obliged if you could share this with your friends and followers.

Thank You ❤
~ Moni ~

PS No plagiarism will be tolerated.