1.5 - sleeping spots + next day's morning

just saying, as i wrote the first chapter i completely forgot Kasamatsu is a third year during the winter cup AND i spelled murasakibara's name wrong. It's murAsakibara with an A not murIsakibara with an i!

Time flew by way too fast to the Seiren's shadow and light's disappointment, mainly it was the dunker that felt more disappointed. He didn't know why but when everyone began piling in at the door with a few bags in hands, Kuroko was less affectionate. Before everyone arrived, Kagami had his arms around Kuroko's torso while the shadow sat legs crossed in front of his light. The both of them enjoyed a game of basketball on TV. The shadow fiddled with Kagami's fingers and the light knew well enough it was Kuroko's way of wanting to hold hands. So the power forward intertwined his own fingers with his shadow's and practically glowed from behind the hair he soon buried his face in. Unfortunately, Kuroko removed himself from Kagami when hearing the subtle sounds of the doorbell being rung. His merry face fell into a frown at the interruption. 

The basketball players were rather intrigued at the NBA game and sat down on the floor or stood closer to the TV to watch. His living room was pretty big, after all. Riko led Satsuki to the porch, clearly the two not wanting to join the rest of the boys. Though the power forward's black couch was all for his and Kuroko's taking, the shadow didn't return to his same position cuddled in front of Kagami. Yes, he was beside him but not even their shoulders touched because of the wide gap Kuroko made between them. It ticked off the dunker but he let it be for now.

Aomine skimmed through the magazines placed on the glass table and frowned at them all. Each being just about basketball. "You sure are boring, Bakagami." He tossed one of the magazines onto the power forward's lap. "No porn mags here." He got up from his place on the floor and headed over to the 4-shelf grey rack, where more magazines lay. And still the ex-light didn't find what he was looking for. "Bbbbboringgggggg." He groaned.

Midorima cringed at the mention of something so indecent. "Idiot. Not everyone's like you."

Aomine scratched his head. "Eh? Oh cmon as if you don't have any lying around in your room. You're a man, too." 

Takao began laughing at such a thought. Shin-chan staring at porn? Shutoku's point guard began to roll on the floor while Shintaro tried kicking his rolling body.

As that occurred, Akashi tapped Kuroko's shoulders and pointed at the boy he brought along. "As irritating as it is, Furihata wouldn't stop about needing to talk to you as we made our way here. I'd like him to stop talking about you please do me the favor and fulfill his wish."

The command made the shadow nod in response and quickly head his way to the corner Hyuuga and Furihata were standing in. They were both dumbfounded when staring at the room filled with colorful hairdos. Their faces similar to when they first saw how huge Kagami's place was. "It still baffles me..."

The brunnette nodded his head, nervously standing there noticing Akashi's glances. "None of the miracles, including Kagami, have normal hair colors. They're all a rainbow..." Furihata blinked, realizing a possible fact. "The Generation of Miracles and Kagami are the high school basketball prodigies with insane hair colors. So if our hair is as colorful, does that mean..." Furihata and Hyuuga stared at each other with wide eyes, the idea of dying their hair taking over their head.

Kuroko interrupted them. "Dying your hair won't work." Hyuuga looked down at his teammate. "Your hair has to be naturally colorful in order for that to be true."

Hyuuga gaped. "No way! Seriously?"

"Just kidding." Kuroko said with a half smile. "That's not true at all anyways. It's just a coincidence we were born to look this way."