Chapter 1 - Hey it's just a text message!

Hi everyone I'm Christine 18 years of age, This is my first time to create a story and my nerves getting boosted so fast haha so I hope you'll enjoy reading my very own love story yeah I said MY ☺ so geezz! i'm excited! haha ohh this story is GxG or should I say it is GirltoGirl story so hopefully no bad comment if ever thanks in advance....

=================================

It is started with a text message......

*Month of September and year 2011

My cellullar phone starts to beep it's around 2:30 pm hey sexy you have a text message hey beutiful incoming message.... haha my message tone was so damn liar Lol! okay back to the story.....

"Hi" from Mr. Lonely
her codename in a clan..
clan it is a group of person whose liked to text or to have a conversation with someone and gaining friends through texting though.. I remember my codename was Boss Queen hahah JeJe days anyway... This clan is exclusively for lesbian, bi or femme

and I reply back "Hello" no emotion at all coz i don't know her...

"How are you?" she texted me back

"I'm good anyway! why?!" I texted her back...
Honestly I don't have any interest on her, coz I was busy chatting with my classmates, schoolmates and some teacher's ohh I'm a junior high school that time! and I had a lesbian girlfriend though, I will name her as Jazzy Haha!

* an hour later she texted me as "Hi" as always, so this time i'm a little bit curious with this person...

I reply back "Hey :)"

now i put some interest coz i'm curious with her as i've said lately...

then she replied "what are doing miss? are you busy?"

and this time I call her ...
ringg.. ringgg.. ringgg.. riii - then she answered the call...

Me: Hi with the tone of happiness

Her : Hello.........

a few seconds of silence . . . . . . . .
hmm i really hate silence so i started to make a conversation...

Me : where you from?

Her : I'm from Orion Bataan how about you?

Me : ohh, I'm from San Jose del Monte Bulacan

Her : okay, so what was the reason of this call?

Me : ahmm nothing, I'm just wondering why your keep texting me and whose the one recruited you in this clan?

Her : It's my friend Astroboy - astroboy is also a lesbian i will name her as Remmy haha!

Me : who was that? with matching of a high intonation haha! anyway Is it okay to ask why you didn't responce my last text message or texted me back huh?

Her : ohh I'm sorry for not texting you back coz i do some stuffs and my load was already expired that time..

Me : ohh i see, anyway thank you for answering the call nice to know you then ^_^ and welcome to this clan enjoy.. then i dropped the call

* the next day later

"Good morning everyone :)) have a great day and don't forget to eat your meals text me if you want and if you don't like who the hell i care haha!"

haahaha sorry too rude of me aren't I? lol :p I send this message to my clanmates and friends..

that time I was so freaking active texting with anyone anytime and anywhere! haha text addict is me!

* 5 minutes later I received 10 messages and the two of them are Mr. Loney and also my Jazzy before xD

Jazzy : good morning puchololaytake your breakfast iloveyou baby ;)

Me : morning puchololoy haha your early huh , have yours too iloveyoutoo ;)

Jazzy : i'll text you later okay i will do some stuffs here okay be good..

Me : okay text me later huh!

** that's all for my chapter 1 just wait for my chapter 2 LoL :p

heart heart for my beloved girlfriend don't be mad at my chapter 1 okay ;)) see you then iloveyou <3