Chapter 1

{just be warned this book contains sexual content and may be disturbing to readers if you must read if you are comfortable thankyou love, the author;)}

{Amara POV}

My name is Amara Sayge, Age 21 well just turned 21 the other day. I was driving up to my close friend Mavi, Mavi Bennett she's been practically begging me to go see her but since it's my birthday I decided to see her since it has been awhile

it's an 4 hour drive to her place it sucks but worth driving it is by the beach, hot guys used to be nice clubs, it's never a boring city were she lives she also knows how to throw a good party.

I work as an architect basically sketch out how I want my homes to be I must say they are a beauty, I always want to do my own home but never could afford it especially since my boss treats me unfairly to be honest he's a total bitch. I hope I get a raise soon I'm probably his best worker.

As I turned off the highway to Mavi's house. I looked around while I was driving, It is a beautiful day not a single cloud in sight but these drives. God they can really make your ass numb and have that weird tingle.

Driving into a neighborhood with huge beautiful homes. The rich life must be nice up. Driving up to Mavis house going threw the gates to her parents mansion and Parks in the driveway,I loved her parents not because they are rich. Which by the way is a great plus but it's because they are like a mom and dad to me even when mine are gone they are like family.

I sighed thinking about my family while getting my luggage out the car. I heard a high pitch squeal "AMARAAAAA" Mavi said running to me giving me a huge hug"I missed you too Mavi" me and her stood there and Mavi said"how was the drive!!" I sighed " my ass is numb but other wise traffic wasn't too bad" I said.

Mavi giggled "so for your birthday" she said while I grabbed my stuff and walked in the house while she walked behind me.

Once she realized I wasn't saying anything Mavi groaned. She got in front of me "you are 21!!" She crosses her arms"You are finally able to drink illegally instead of us getting drinks from me you can buy your own, clubbing here we come!!!" oh I knew she was gonna say that.

this is gonna be one adventure for me just me not her just me. She's a terrible drunk. If anything I'm not getting drunk"ok we can go"

Sitting in my temporally bed watching Mavi throw my clothes everywhere "you only have a sexy bra and pantie set no sexy ass clothes for that is gorgeous body. What is wrong with you" I looked at her confused and saw the bag that Jennifer Gwinnett Snuck in my back.

{Flash Back 3 days ago my birthday}

"Jennifer I told you no I'm never wearing that I have no one I want to impress" I said crossing my arms at the lingerie That Jen is holding"oh come on Amara you'll need it when you find a sexy guy" my eyes widen at she said that

"I'm saving my self for marriage!!" I gasped at her Jennifer looked at me as I ran off to get icecream for us. A couple moments later Jennifer came with a Victoria secret bag which were probably her own stuff so I didn't worry much, as i ate icecream she got up and went to talk to some dude at another table he wasn't cute but I guess that's her type I saw the frown formed on her face when she walked back to my table."he's fucking gay"
she said.

I laughed hard and grabbed our things and walked out the mall.
We went to the car to go home. We got in the car and talked about how

When we arrived me and her got out and went inside. We are pretty tiered from walking around so we dropped our things on the floor I saw jen rush up the stairs for some reason but I was to lazy to figure out and passed out on the couch.

{end of flashback}

"JENNIFER PACKED THAT NOT ME" I yelled crossing my arms "well Jennifer is my new best friend now you are wearing this and one of my dresses since you fit my size almost but you just thicker in areas" she said and I rolled my eyes.

Mavi left the room to pick my dress and I went on my phone scrolling threw Instagram for what felt like 30 minutes.

Mavi came back pulling out a red long sleeve dress that's short but has an spot on the chest area that shows some cleavage it was simple yet sexy.

"I'll wear it" I said getting up. I saw her eyes lit up "great because I wasn't taking no for an answer" she said tossing me the dress "get ready we will leave in a couple hours" she turned and left closing the door behind her.

The room I was staying in has changed from the last time the walls were a light sky blue and a chandelier in the middle of the room l, a white fur rug with a nice bed king sized light grey sheets and white bed head board with nice white night stands with a glass lamps on each side.
A nice light grey couch right in front of the window with a glass coffee table with books on it.

I went into the bathroom to change into the dress she gave me I did really like the dress but I gave up partying when I got a job and Mavi hated that I stopped being the girl I used to be.

Taking my clothes off, getting in the shower. I thought about how this night would probably turn out to be one the best nights I had in a very long time I needed a break once in awhile loosen my stressful mind.

Finishing up in the shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me standing in front of a huge mirror I looked at my self my bright blue eyes, my full eyelashes, my small button nose and midnight black hair I had a nice curvy body.
I wasn't ashamed of my tan skin to my light pink lips I never liked a lot of makeup so just a plain old natural look but I hate the freckles I have there just weird.

I slipped on the lingerie And the red dress, it was a little bit too snugged but I guess that will be ok. I decided to Blow dry my hair and curled it after that I put my hair in a messy high ponytail only putting on lipgloss.

I checked myself out in the mirror making sure I looked decent and walked out. Mavi handed me some black heels "wear these matches you" she said with her brown hair straight and a short navy blue dress that compliments her blue eyes the dress has no sleeves and black boots that show her toes her dress shows her curves she has.
she could be a model with her great body. As I put my heels on i said"you look good Mavi" Mavi bowed and I laughed "damnnn if i looked good in that dress you are clearly barrowing i would get laid daily, maybe a man would get graced with your v-card" she smirked and I slapped her shoulder and shaking my head "you know I'm saving myself for marriage" I said crossing my arms.

Mavi just groaned "you no fun you gonna be old by time you get married you are picky with your men" I rolled my eyes and yelled"LETS GET DRUNK" we both giggled.