What the fuck did you just say?!

Mo woke up with a splitting headache, on a Monday. Which this of course ruined his mood. Mo took a quick cold shower to wake himself up, after he took the shower he put on his yellow shirt that was obviously too big for him and black joggers with white stripes on the side of them.

Mo hugged and pecked his mom on the cheek before going to school, "Aren't you gonna eat Mo?" She asked as Mo just smiled softly, "Nah, besides I'm never hungry in the morning. See you later Ma" Mo said as she smiled, "Remember, don't be late to classes, and-" Mo cut her off, "And don't get In trouble yeah yeah. You've made me memorize that by now" Mo said and walked out causing his mom to laugh to herself a bit. "Silly boy" She said shaking her head.

Mo was walking on a side walk with his orange bag with him as he closed his eyes enjoying the peace at the moment. Well that peaceful moment was ruined by a certain bastard he hated, "Little Mo~ You shouldn't walk with your eyes closed you could bump into someone... More importantly, you didn't even see me coming~" He Tian said as he slid and arm around Mo's shoulder as Mo sighed deeply cursing under his breath.

Mo sighed and tried shaking his arm off, and since that didn't work he tried doing it with brute force, but the bastard wouldn't budge, "Fucker, if you don't move I'm gonna kill you in your sleep and feed you to my dog" Mo threatened as He Tian put his hands up smirking, "No need for violence, Little Mo~" Mo glared at him, "Fuck off" Mo said as he gave him the finger.

He Tian put a hand over his heart dramatically, "Little Mo~ How could you... Even though I care for you so much" He Tian said smirking ad Mo turmds around quickly and got up in He Tian's face, "What the fuck did you just say?!" Mo said as He Tian got closer to his face until their noses were touching, "You heard me"

Mo stomped off angrily throwing another tantrum as he walked into the school with a darker scowl than he usually wore. People were frightened by his look as they quickly walked past him. Unfortunately for Mo's friend, he walks up to Mo at the wrong time as Mo flipped him off, "Fuck off I'm not in the mood" Mo said and his friend quickly ran off.

Mo was about to walk into class when suddenly someone yanked his arm, he bit his lip trying not to scream as He Tian backed him up to the wall as Mo glared up at him, "What the do you what jerk?" Mo asked and didn't get an answer back instead he was pinned against the wall as He Tian smirked, "What's wrong with you today little Mo~?" He Tian asked as Mo's eyes widened when he seen She Li,

"Sh-she Li?!"
-------------------------------------------------