Jimin

I had arrived at the gym.  Since the lower grades were taking exams today, we had a free day.  I  wandered around, avoiding dodgeballs and kickballs that flew in my direction mercilessly.  "Shaylyn!" I glanced up, following the direction of the voice, to see Jimin upstairs hanging over the railing.  His blonde hair flopped down in front of his eyes slightly as he smiled at me. I smiled back and made my way to him.  

Once I got up to his place of choice, he handed me a nerf gun and about 20 bullets.  "Saved this for you.  Were going against Chase, Alyssa, Jungkook, and Ashley." I nodded and loaded up, placing the other bullets in my pocket. I quickly set down my backpack, putting my second phone inside. I kept the activated one in Jimin's jean pocket since I always dropped it.  

He smiled as he poked his head around the corner to search for the targets "ready?"

"I was born ready, Mr.Park," I smirked.

He laughed, shooting Ashley as I looked around the other corner and saw Jungkook running for his life. I shot him in the butt.

~*~

Time in the gym had come to an end, so we split the class in half.  Jimin, Jungkook, and I got with the same teacher luckily.  Mr.Stello took us outside, having us run for the track.  Once we got to the smaller gym outside by the track, it started raining. "Thank God we got here quick" Jimin muttered despite his short pants for oxygen. I reached over and took my phone from his pocket, happy to see it was still dry.  I patted my waist to take off the sweater I had, realizing it was gone. 

I cursed under my breath and looked around the way we had come. I couldn't find it so I looked a bit further, not yet going to the track.  Suddenly it started pouring, the wind almost knocking me over. Not long after the storm picked up, I heard tornado sirens wailing in the distance. I shivered, truly hate that noise. 

Mr.Stello dragged me back into the building. "You can't go outside, not in this weather."

Then I remembered my bag. My phone! "I'll be fine, sir. I just need to find my jacket. Plus, I forgot my backpack, it has all my important belongings. I thought we'd be going back but I guess I was mistaken."

"Still, I can't let you go.  There are tornado sirens going off and it's pouring.  If you don't get swooped up by a tornado, you'll get a bad cold. I can't let you."

I groaned, turning around when I felt a gentle hand on my waist. "Shaylyn, just wait. It isn't so important that we can let you go during a time like this."

"The tornado is probably super far away! I'll be fine" I insisted. 

He shook his head.  "I don't want you to get a cold."

I found a volleyball behind me and 'innocently' kicked it away, shattering one of the lights on the ceiling before it hit an unsuspecting girl in the face. Eek. Oh well, she probably deserved it, all she does is pick on people anyways.

I felt bad, yeah, but it provided the distraction I needed.  I pushed passed Jimin, slamming the locked door behind me to slow him down as I ran faster than I ever did before.  I rounded the bleachers, picking up my fallen jacket as I saw it laying there drenched in water.

I flung it over my arm, running across the track field and towards the building.  Luckily it was unlocked, and I got into the dark corridor.  The automatic lights kicked on as I walked, feeling uneasy.  I'm sure many people have walked her since it's school hours... Why is it so dark? I shrugged off the feeling and ran towards the gym. I spotted it and ran up the stairs outside of it.  I never was very good at navigating through this side of the school. I had only been to this side maybe 6 times.