𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

chapter four. call me by
my name
════ ͛͛ ════

"SO HOW'S VIRGINIA?" Allison's voice flowed from the speakers of her desktop. "It's okay, the boys in New York were way cuter. The only dude I'm actually interested in is in my dreams. Literally." Eliza laughed.

"You still dreaming about the tall blue eyed blondie?" Allison questioned.

"Yeah, every night faithfully. It's like he's invading my mind." Eliza sighed.

"You wanna find him, don't you?" Allison chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah but it's too much going on right now with Elena. I wanna protect her and help fight Klaus. Dad's pressuring me to come back but I can't leave her." Eliza rubbed her forehead.

"Yeah I get it, there's also something I want to tell you." Allison replied.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Eliza put her curls up into a ponytail as she waited for Allison to speak.

"We're moving to California." Allison stated, a half smile on her face as she didn't know how would Eliza react.

"That's amazing! Send me the address when you guys get it so I know where to go." Eliza grinned.

Allison blew air in relief, "I thought you were gonna have our heads on a spike."

"I'm living in a whole different state right now, I have no right to be upset with y'all because you found something better." Eliza said, a comforting smile on her lips.

"And this is why you're my favorite sister." Allison smiled.

"Please, I'm your only sister." Eliza winked.

"Ew, not the wink." Allison giggled.

"Lights out!" Eliza heard Chris yell.

"Old habits die hard, don't they?" Eliza chuckled.

"Sure do. I gotta go, I love you."

"I love you too, Al." Eliza blew a kiss, pressing the end call button.

Eliza closed her laptop and stood, putting it on charge before heading on over to her dresser. Twisting open the cap to her contact holder, she plucked them from her eyes and put them in the container. She then sat it back down and headed over to her bed. She reveled in the comfort as she laid down.