I'll Always Love You

You are walking to see your boyfriend... thinking. Everything was different now, for the both of you. You and your boyfriend Dabi have both gone through something... well different one would say. But you two have worked through it, though things now are a little different. Did you care, no, you still loved him and he loved you.
You are walking down the dark streets of Japan. Then as your walking you hear a scream and in the distance you see a wall of blue fire. Dabi? Is he in danger?! You thought, you ran to see what was going on wondering what was going on. You come up to see burning building and as you look closer you see a figure on top of another with his mouth over what appeared to be the another man's neck. "Dabi...?" You asked softly staring in fear. It was him, he turned to you looking surprised. He had fangs out that for some reason always reminded you of Toga's. And blood was dripping all down from his mouth. He then got up and started walking towards to. "Y/n.... you know I don't like you seeing me like this." Dabi softly said while cupping your face with his bloody hands. "I'll always love you." You said back with a smile. He smiled back and began kissing you, saliva and blood getting all over each others mouths. You then pulled back. "Why don't I take you home." Dabi said taking your hand. You nodded as Dabi began walking you home.
You both arrived at your house. "Dabi I wanna show you something." You said smiling. He licked some of the delicious blood on his lips and smiled. "Oh yeah what love?" He asked smirking. You smiled more and pulled him inside and began kissing him. He picked you up and kicked the door behind you and carried you to the bed. He was on top ripping your clothes off. As so did you. You now both were naked, and vigorously kissing each other all over. Dabi began to then suck your neck, having the strong urge to bite you. "Ahhh Dabi" you moaned, "Dabi... ahhh fuck me. Fuck me Dabi!" He stopped, and kissed your forehead then looked down at you with hungry eyes. "Now sweetheart, I'm gonna fuck you to death if you really want me to.. understand." He said smirking. "I really want you to Dabi." You moaned in response. Dabi then grabbed you by your hips and hoisted you on top the below his knees. You then saw his throbbing cock, though it wasn't easy to ignore. You stared at it hungrily. "You want it baby don't you." Dabi growled, his fangs then coming in poking out from his lips. "Yes Dabi." You replied. He smiled and laid his head back as you began to viciously suck his long hard dick. "Ahhhh fuck baby." Dabi moaned, he then started running his warm scarred hands (which were still covered in blood) through your hair, making your head bob faster down his member. You tried to moan back though it was hard since your mouth was so full. You then stopped after a while and looked up at Dabi. He made a bit of a pouty face, but that was quickly washed away as he began smiling when he again started kissing you. Your mouth was already covered with blood at this point, but you didn't care you wanted Dabi so badly. He then began kissing lower and lower down your body making his way to your pussy. "You ready princess?" He asked, sounding sexy as fuck. "Yes Dabi." You replied slightly giggling. He smiled then began tearing up your pussy, exploring every part of it with his mouth. "Ahhhhhh Dabi! Ahhhhh!" You whined. He enjoyed you calling out his name. A while after you began to feel a bit of pain, feeling his sharp fangs venture your womanhood. "Ah Dabi! Dabi that hurts!" You quickly said. He looked up with a bit of worry in his eyes. "Shit... sorry y/n.." he said looking downwards. You got on your knees and kissed him. Dabi gladly kissed back. As the two of you were kissing Dabi pushes you down on to the bed, "Love ya doll." He whispered in your ear before thrusting himself into you. "Ahhhh fuck!" Dabi groaned with pleasure, "Thats it y/n, that's it!" "Ahhhh Dabi!" You moaned in response. The more he thrusted the faster he got. As Dabi thrusted you back and fourth shoving himself deeper inside your pussy, you saw his fangs grow again and his eyes now red. "Ahhhhh Dabi! I'm close I'm close ahhhhh!" You whined. "I know baby so am I!" He responded. "Fuck y/n I'm gonna cum! Shit!... I'm about too!" Dabi then moaned in between breathes. "Ahhhh Dabi!" You whined in response. Then he shot his hot speed inside you and you covered his dick with your own juices. The two of you rode out your orgasms before he slowly pulled out of you and landed next to you on the bed.
"Dabi?" You said trying to catch your breath after what just happened. "Yes." He said looking at you. You cupped his face with your hands and rubbed his cheek with you thumbs. "I don't care that your a vampire, I still love you. You're still the same villain, like me and the others." You said smiling. He blushed a bit and smiled, "I know y/n. You know.. you're so special to me." Dabi said. You smiled and blushed, he then began kissed you again. "You love covering me in blood don't you." You teased. "It makes me love you even more." Dabi replied. You two started to kiss again getting ready for the long night ahead.😏