Destiny

Hey, it must be really annoying for you to work on things for me and i do nothing i hope this is enough, ish chu birthday today. Very special day i hope, and your journey's just beginning, all your plans will slowly start happening, and mine will too, i love you so much.. so so much i wish i could express it better i wish there was a way i could hold you and kiss you passionately at least then disappear, just for this moment. This special day, us hanging out on the phone gives me so much confidence in our plans working in our lives working together Because we're happy what can't we do we can be stupid like always, yeah we might have our differences but we still manage to be happy, we just need to be patient.. sometimes things just aren't good that's how it is.

every time it's 11:11 i wish for so much to happen i wish you knew, yes I'm cheesy I don't mind being cheesy Because I'm so in love with you and you know it, I'd get a tattoo of your name right now if i could, across my shoulder, Destiny in big bold letters, to show the whole world who I'm whipped for, you Destiny. Destiny Osen this really cute girl that i fell in love with in about a few days time, your kind is so rare i hope you can see this.. I really mean it I love you you're so different and i like it, you should feel unique.. no not because you have birthmarks but you're you Destiny you're amazing be proud of who you are, i still love your birthmarks tho I'm not saying they don't make you unique they do but not on the same lvl you know, you're not trying to be someone else you are Destiny.

I hope you feel more confident about yourself the more you grow up, you smol if you manage to prioritize your own word and rule in this world you'll be so happy, you'll be like fuck errwan imma an amazing fucker.

Do you see this girl?

I want you to love her for me cuz she now 15 and she bootyful and happier

Happy birthday you precious princess ( ˘ ³˘)♥