meeting up

" caroline!" my bossed had yelled my name across the whole studio. " did u know kim kardashian had a baby! I need you to get a picture of that baby caroline!" he seemed in a bad mood. He ran up to me and stared. " u ok? Ur pale. Y r u pale?" he asked " Mr.Gibson thts just my face sir" i replied. He chuckled " i knew tht" he said confidently. He turned and walked back down the hallway of the studio. ( photography studio ) I was a little young to be a photographer but i have been taking pictures since i was 4 years old. Im a tall, slim ( underweight) 17 year old girl who had dark brown/redish hair with naturally pale skin. I turned away and walked quickly down the long hall that led to the door out of the studio. I pushed the door open and turned the normally crowded corner. Then again .. Its New York, everywhere is crowded. I sighed and continued to walk. I passed my favorite starbucks coffee shop. I hurried past then slowly backed-up. There was a huge 50% off any coffee sticker on the window. I bit my lip and was tempted to go in. " i have a job to do though" i thought to myself. " its only coffee 1 isnt gonna hurt anybody " i thought again. I pulled open the door and walked up to the counter. " 1 green tea frappe " i ordered. " 4.00$ " the cashier yelled over the sound of coffee machines in the background. I dug through my pocket and found a 5.00$ bill. " here!" i placed the bill down on the desk and checked my watch. She gave me the 1.00$ back and turned to grab my frappe. I quickly grabbed it and turned and speed walked away. Not paying attention as i pushed through the door , i slammed into something... Or someone.. " im so sorry!" i started to blush. But then i noticed, standing RIGHT infront of me was Harry Styles. " here! Take this!" i shoved the 1.00$ bill i had left from my frappe out and apologized once again. " its not ur fault " he argued. " oh, well heres a dollar.. Buy yourself something nice " i held out the dollar bill and looked him straight in the eye. " here follow me" he grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards a bench sitting right infront of an apartment building.. 

-------•-------•--------•---------•-------• 

Thts it for part 1! Tell me what u think? 

-traced