Taking the challenge, together

A/N these characters are not mine, they belong to CursedInYourEyes and her story: Take the readers challenge.

I've been given permission to write a fic, this fic focuses on what could have been if Ashe and Samantha were in a relationship. It starts on chapter 6 of her story

Chapter One: Cat like eyes

When Samantha woke up she felt comfortable and warm, opening her eyes she could see Ashe wrapped in her arms, her breathing even and level. Ofcourse this wasn't the first time, when one of the girls stayed over at the others house they would always end up like this, Ashe curled into Samantha's arms.

With a smile Samantha shut her eyes again determined to keep this going as long as possible That was until there was a loud banging on the bedroom door, Samantha growled "oh great" and Ashe's eyes snapped open.

"Time to wake up" screeched Mrs Meyers.

Ashe rolled over to face Samantha gave her a quick kiss and said "goodmorning sunshine" Samantha smiled and looked into Ashe's eyes, she loved to see them first thing in the morning even the the memory of Mrs Meyers screeching just moments earlier couldn't change that.

"Time to get up" Ashe sighed

"Or we could skip?" Samantha asked hopefully, wanting to enjoy the other girls warmth more she would even miss her piano lessons for Ashe.

Ashe stretched and with a yawn said "I'd love to but we have to hand in our art projects today" though she wasn't looking forward to it herself school was important, her mom would beat her if she did bad in school.

So both girls slipped out of bed and started to change, though Samantha eyes got wandering she spots Ashe's fresh bandage but desides to not mention it, conversation never goes well when she brings up Ashe's scars.

Ashe turns calmy green cat like eyes aimed at Samantha and raises an eyebrow.

Samantha blushes and grins sheepishly "Oh sorry, I was day dreaming" Ashe caught her looking, shoot!

"you better change into your school uniform or we'll be late" Ashe laughs. "Do you want anything for breakfast?"

"Just a banana please"

Ashe nods and heads for the door "Mmk" and leaves for the kitchen closing the door behind her

Samantha grabs her bag and quickly changes into her uniform, looking forward to walking to school at Ashe's side

Minutes later Ashe enters the room and silently passes the banana to Samantha.

"Thank you" Samantha says and plants a kiss on Ashe's cheek which cause the other girl to blush.

"A..Are you ready to go?" Ashe stumbles.

Samantha grins happy with the result "Sure" and picks up her bag and slings it over one shoulder "Will you be okay this afternoon?"

"Ofcourse" Ashe nods.

Samantha shoot her a sad look that the blue hair girl fails to notice.

"I'm not looking forward to handing in our art projects" Ashe sighs

"But you did so well"

Ashe shakes her head "I didn't do well enough, lets go" 

Samantha sighs why is she never satisfied with what she does?