Moon 1

It was the start of the day and of course I had to walk to school in the pouring rain while my spoiled brat so called sister got a ride to school because god forbid she got her precious stupid hair ruined. I just sighed and looked down and put my hood down I honestly don't mind the rain, its cool and refreshing to me but I know others say it's bad and yada yada yada but I just ignore them.  I finally got to hell or what they call school and walked inside, I could hear the other kids talking about me but I just kept walking by till I got to my locker and threw my stuff inside, I honestly didn't care if I get in trouble, the teachers can just fight me if they don't like it.  I got to the class and went down to my seat but before I could sit down my so called sister walked over to me. "hey there ugly, why don't you show my friends your ugly eyes, they would love to see them" she and her friends laughed and I just looked down not saying anything, that was when I saw Tobias rogers, one of the most popular boys in the school, yes he may tick but nobody cares about that he is still popular no matter what. "will y.y.ou stop b..bullying her for Christ sake shes your sister, give her some respect." he said with a stern  look on his face facing them, I could see they were kinda shaking and I just chuckled because to be honest hes kinda scary when hes mad I'm not going to lie. I quickly saw them run off and he turned around and gave a gentle smile and held out for a hand shake "h..i I'm to-" before he could finish what he was saying I quickly finished "Tobias rogers I know who you are, in fact the whole school knows who you are." I said slightly looking up at him. I have to look up to him literally because hes taller then me I'm only 5'4 hes 5'8. He looked down at me and chuckled a bit, "y..yep y..our r..right I'm T..tobias, and you must be Morana." I just sighed and nodded "yep that's me, your typical nobody." after I said that I felt his hands on my face and he moved my bangs to uncover my eyes and  I quickly moved my head "w-what are you doing?" I asked and he just looked at me "I don't think your a nobody, I think your really special" I looked down and put my hands in my pockets "I'm not special, I'm really not." he just sighed and smiled gently, "would you like to sit with me at lunch? if not that's alright" I looked at him and nodded my head and tucked some of my bangs behind my ear "sure..that would be good" he nodded and walked off humming, I then felt my stomach turn and I felt my face get warm..what am I feeling..whatever it is I'm scared of this feeling but I just sat down, grabbed my sketch book and drew.

(time Skip)

Finally it was lunch time and I got my lunch and walked to where Tobias was sitting then I saw just about everyone was sitting with him and I just shook my head and walked to the farthest table away from them and sat down, I started to eat then I saw Tobias walking over with his food and he sat across from me with a smile. I looked up and sighed "why aren't you sitting with your friends Mr. Popular?" I asked and tilted back on my chair and looked at him, he sighed "If I can remember correctly I asked if you wanted to sit by me" I instantly put my chain back on the ground and glared "yah I remember that to but you seemed to have forgotten to mention you also asked the whole fucking school!" everyone got quiet and I saw everyone walk over to us and I quickly stood up "here enjoy your friends" as soon as I said that I went outside and sat at a table out there and I ate my lunch. By the time it was the end of the day which is the last day of this hell Toby is trying everything he can to get me to smile but me being the stubborn person I am, I didn't smile at all. I went to my locker and got my stuff from my locker and grabbed my crap and walked out doors and into home but as soon as I did I instantly got yelled by maria.. my so called mom and my so called dad Jason. I just looked at them and walked by till they said a adoption joke, and to be honest I hate those jokes because I was adopted into this stupid family and I instantly snapped. "will you fucking stop with those jokes!? you know I was adopted into this family and your fucking making fun of that and I'm so tired of hearing you guys!!!" After I said that Jason instantly slapped me, I just chuckled and grabbed a knife from off the counter and put it right through his neck, soon he was dead and maria screamed and ran for the phone but I grabbed the knife and stepped over the puddle of blood and threw the knife at her hitting her leg and she fell screaming "SOMEONE HELP US! SHES GOI-" before she could finish I shot her right in the head  with the pistol I always carry with me and I shot my so called sister after that. After that was all over I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase that can literately hold everything in my room and I put everything in and jumped out the back window and ran into slender forest without even realizing what forest I was in and stopped and sat under a tree.