Chapter Uno) What am I doing here?

Nice peaceful day inside Drift's home in Califor-
WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM!
shouted Drift's mother who was in his room at 4 am.

What time is it? a barely awake Drift asked.
THAT DOESN'T MATTER YOU ARE GETTING OUT YOUR ROOM FOR ONCE AND YOUR NOT ALLOWED BACK IN THIS HOUSE UNTIL 9 PM DO YOU HEAR ME?

"BUT I HATE BEING OUTSIDE! IT SUCKS PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!" yelled Drift.

Drift absolutely hated being outside and would probably rather chop off his hands if it meant he didn't have to go outside.
I SAID GET OUT!
FINEEE! UGHHHH!
Drift sprinted outside just to get away from his house and his mother before he got slapped.
MAN IT SUCKS OUT HERE ITS LIKE 110 DEGREES OUT HERE WHYYY?
Drift looked over to his right and saw a Golf Kart.
Well if she is going to make me go outside I'm going to take this with me.
Drift hopped in hoping the keys would be in there and to his luck they were already in the seat.
He started up the ignition and drove off into the desert....
(1 hour later and we are here)
A desperate looking Drift sat in his Atk looking for somewhere to get something to drink.
WATER PLEASE I NEED IT! Shouted Drift
Then something that would nearly make Drift take a leak his pants happened...
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!
A giant burger head suddenly appeared and made a loud noise as these little cracked glass looking things appeared around it.
"I'm going to do something that might make me an idiot but I honestly couldn't care at this point..I'm going to walk over to that thing and I'm going to claim it as mine and only mine".
Drift grabbed a couple of spray cans from the back of the Atk and walked straight to the burger.
He started spray painting something random off the top of his head on the burgers tongue and shortly after his "Masterpiece" was finished.
"That looks absolutely beautiful! Im such a good artist!"
Right after Drift got sucked into a now called "Rift"
"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" "I KNEW I SHOULD OF NEVER LEFT MY ROOM! NOOOO! HELP!"
(A few seconds after Drift is in the sky of some new island)
"Well then this is how I die." Drift had said to himself in his head.
Drift smacked right onto the surface of the island and didn't feel that bad.
" Now I'm just straight up confused how does that work?"
In the distance Drift could hear an Atk similar to the one he had drove earlier.
"Oh crap what Do I do? "I'll just hide behind the burger and hope they drive straight pass me!"
They ended up driving straight towards him.
"THE DURR BURGER HEAD IS BACK!"