I Want You

Chloe's POV during class:

So I know I've caused many injuries, many loses of potential friends, and distanced myself from society, but throughout this all Adrikins has always been there. Adrien Agreste, my best friend (at least she thinks so), and my literal other half. We have always be latched hand in hand since childhood, our parents were arrogant and only socialized with each other. We only had each other those days, he always comforted me and made me feel special. Overtime that warmth grew passionate and greedy, I desired him to myself, then she came along.. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She is always so cheery, with those pigtails and dorky smile, I loathe her. Yet whenever she is around Adrien's spirit lights up. He was never like that with me...Marinette ruined Adrikins. He is mine and only mine, today I will pin him to a corner and implore that we deserve to be together, we are meant to be! Finally she stares at Adrien and glares at Marinette from her seat and dozes off some more. She mumbles, "I'll tell him after school!"

Nathaniel's POV:

I am the unsocial type. I am terrified to socialize and end up humiliated and possibly akumatized a second time,  no thanks to Ms. "i'm the daughter of the mayor" Bourgeois sitting a very content distance away. Art is fascinating and it is a passion of mine. Schoolwork has always been a breeze for me, so I pay no means of attention during class. This allows me to doodle in my notebook as long as I wish. My notebook is particularly loaded with Ladybug and Marinette drawings... I may have  slight crush on her... okay fine i'm totally head over heels here. Marinette is so gentle, kind and she treats me as an equal.  The only thing I've ever wanted.. I might be in love with her. I'm going to confess these special feelings to her someday. Maybe today! Or maybe not? I have a fear, not of public speaking or eye contact but of rejection. The world has rejected me plenty, if she did to my heart would tarnish into thousands of pieces and be an impossible puzzle to put together. Marinette is so special though she could never be like that pestering blonde. I'll tell her today!

Author's POV (me lol)

These two indifferent people are in search of love and acceptance. After all the people they so badly want to profess their love too, were the only ones that accepted them as individuals. Even if she bullied him throughout his high school experience, has anyone ever considered what she has been through? Maybe Chloe bullied him for a reason? Maybe there was not sufficient evidence to claim that she had all the right to, because she doesn't.

Chloe's POV:
He was in my field of vision so I called out to him. "Adrikins!" He turned immediately and he looked amazing as he always did. "What's up Chloe?"
His eyes, those he used to gaze deep into your soul. His eyes look like a painting you could stare at for hours and love more and more every time. Well at least that's how it is in the movies.  I've never been able to differentiate "as a friend" and "as a soulmate or lover". Anyway, "Adrikins I need to tell you something important!"
Adrien's POV:
I wonder what she has to say :0. Go ahead Chlo tell me.
Chloe's POV:
Ok so.....