1. I Just Wanted A Soda (k.l)

Kian Lawley (Dirty)

Your sitting on the couch playing video games (violent ones of course) and Kian is sitting right next to you editing his O2L video on his laptop.

"Hey Kiki, can you bring me a soda?" You ask not looking away from the game. "Umm no babe I think you got things mixed up. I'm supposed to play the video games and have you bringing me a soda" he says closing his laptop and looking at you.

"Can you please just get me a soda, please babe" You say whining. "How about I get you something else" he says coming closer, starting to kiss your neck. "No Ki.. Mmm" You moan.You close your eyes for a sec and then hear a crash like sound realizing you just lost your game.

"Oh fuck me!" You say putting/throwing the remote on the coffee table. "Mm don't mind if I do" Kian says getting on top of you starting to kiss you. "No, Kiki I didn't mean it like that" you say laughing squirming under him trying to get up.

He then suddenly grinds his hips against you making you feel his now hard boner and making you instantly wet. You gasp as you moan his name. "Kian?" " Yes baby?" He asks kissing your neck again. "Fuck me" you whisper in his ear. And with that you start kissing passionately and he gets up quickly stripping off his clothes as you strip off yours as well.

He quickly gets back on top and whispers in your ear "Have fun walking later" and he slams into you making you instantly scream his name. "Kian!" you scream which makes him thrust faster and harder.

Seconds later he finds your g-spot. "Uhh Kian right there babe, dont stop" you moan even louder. He hits that spot over and over again making you scream his name louder with each thrust. "Kiki, I'm gonna..." he cuts you off "Hold it baby" he moans back. He thrusts even faster.

"Kiki I can't hold it anymore!" you say starting to grip his back. "Okay baby, now" he says and you both let go. "Kian!" you scream, digging your nails into his back and scratching down, surely leaving big scratch marks.

His thrust become slower as you both come down from your highs and he then pulls out. "I love you baby" he says into you ear. "I love you too Kiki" you say smiling at him and kiss his lips softly one more time.

"Can you guys get dressed and take the chain off the door so we can come in the house already?!" you hear Jc scream from outside. You guys quickly get up and get dressed and Kian goes to open the door as you go back to playing your game.

You see Jc, Sam, Connor, and of course Kian come into the living room. "Hey you guys" you say to them smiling and pausing your game and getting up to hug each of them as they come over to you.

"Hey Y/N, have fun while we were gone?" Connor asks as they all look at you with a smirk on each of their faces. "Oh my god, you guys didn't hear all that, did you?" you say covering you face with your hands.

"Kian! Kiki I'm gonna!" sam says mocking you. All the boys laugh as you and Kian look at each other starting to blush. "Oh shut it, you guys!" you say to them. "Make me!" sam says smirking at you.

You grab the couch pillow next to you and throw it at him hitting him pretty hard in the face. "Hey! Ow!" he yells as the boys laugh even harder at him.

"Oops sorry" you say back sounding all innocent. "Your lucky all the guys are here watching" he says looking you in the eyes. "Or what sam?!" you say looking him back in the eyes. "Or else you were gonna get it" he says back with a smirk.

You blush and then Kian says "Hey! Stay away from my girl!" he comes over to the couch sitting next to you and as he sits back he whimpers. "Sorry Kiki" you say kissing his soft lips and smile at each other as you pull away.

"Aww does poor Kiki got a boo boo" sam says to him with a fake pouty face. "That's it!" Kian says getting up running after Sam as he runs away. "Catch me if you can Kiki!" Sam screams running around the house. "Get back here!" Kian yells. You and the rest of the boys just laugh at them as they chase each other.

So I have decided to make O2L dirty imagines of my own and share it with the world. This is my first time writing anything like this or really writing anything so bare with me and sorry it was a bit too long. But other than that hope you enjoyed it!

Please don't forget to vote to show me you liked it.

Drop a beautiful comment leaving me wonderful feedback, which I would love to hear from you.

And I will see you guys next time.

Follow me! I will follow back all you lovely people that do. x

Okay, Stay Frantasticly Cloudy, love ya beautiful people. Byyyee x

- CARMENN X