1

!!HEY!! THIS IS COMPLETELY DISCONTINUED AND I WILL NEVER BE WORKING ON IT EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I MADE IT WITH SOMEONE I HAVE NO CONTACT WITH ANYMORE!!
im deciding to make it public anyways because theres barely any pikolen content ahahah... enjoy this poorly written thing made in 2019

Len quickly walked off the stage, holding back tears. How could he just make himself look like an idiot infront of 100,000 people?

He collapsed onto Piko, causing piko to lose his balance a little. "Are you okay?" Piko asked him as Len started to sob into his chest.

Piko didn't even need an answer. He led Len to his dressing room with his arm wrapped around his shoulder, using the other hand to comb through Lens sweaty hair.

Len stumbled into the dressing room, still crying his eyes out. Piko closed the door behind them. "Len its gonna be fine..." he said as he sat Len down on the small couch. "No it's not!" Len could barely manage to say that since he was starting to hyperventilate slowly. Piko sat next to him, holding Len close and cradling him slowly. "Yes it will, it wasn't your fault, nobody's mad at you," Piko said softly.

Len sniffled. "Ar... Are you sure...?" he said as he looked at Pikos face. "Im sure." He smiled at Len and gently wiped the tears off his face. Len smiled back, sitting up a little to hug Piko tightly. After a couple seconds went by he let go and sat up, so he was now in Piko's lap. By now his crying had been reduced to tiny hiccups. Piko smiled at him again and kissed him.

The yellow haired boy closed his eyes and smiled against Piko's lips with their breif kiss, a sense of happiness overcoming him again as he was being held up in Pikos lap, his hands resting upon Piko's stomach. "You know..." He said softly, almost a whisper. "I love you... I love you alot..." He said, smiling at Piko.