Just another day

"....and theeen they lived happily ever after!~" I shut the book irritably.

There's no such thing as a "happy ever after" in the REAL world!

- Really these authors must be crazy dumb! All stories are the same!! Nothing new?!

A tall boy sat next me, on the bench.

I bumped aside...and away from him. Fuckin' creep. I thought to myself.

I noticed he had a book as well. "Heh. Well, maybe he's got some mind in his head after all." I thought to myself.

I studied him a little...I mean!! I did it in a discreet way. So he wouldn't notice.

"It's TCD."

"huh??" The boy was speaking to me...

"It's The Calligrapher's Daughter....By Eugenia Kim..If you wondered." He said as he hesitated.

If I wondered I would have asked....I thought to myself.

Wait---!!!

His voice! It's so familiar to me! Where do I know this guy from?!?!

I looked at him. He was smiling...as if everything evil and painful was going away from earth. He was like a happy-virus...wait-- A HAPPY VIRUS????!!!

I looked at him again.

"Y-you...." I couldn't speak...Every single word was wrong to my mouth...It was like my tongue was numb or something.

He looked suprised at me and then he smiled again.

"I'm sorry my name is Park Chanyeol.~"