Chapter 1

A Digital Hacker is in  someone's phone, and we don't     know who's phone it's in. We are trying to look for this Hacker inside one this person's phone, we also need her name. To STOP this Hacker!

M

y name is Molly and I have a pretty good job. I work 15min away from here. I have a sister named Ally, she also has a job, 15min away from here too. My sister is younger then me, and my sister has a B-Day party next week.

Next week there was a party, but something happened during it.

(Happy B-Day to u) ( Happy B-Day to u) (Happy B-Day to Ally~ ) (Happy B-Day to u~)

They have a fun time! But something bad happens.

I get a weird message during the party, and whenever I went to check the message my shut off. It was weird cause my phone was fully charged and why would it die that quickly. I just ignored it and went back to the party. The next morning I woke up and I had the exact same message as last night, and this time my phone was glithy. I had no idea what was happening. I thought I had broken my phone or something, so the next day I went to get a new phone. So I did. Nothing really happened for about 2 weeks. Whenever I woke up one night to check my phone, my old phone was sitting on my desk. I don't know how it got there. I didn't think much of it since I don't believe in ghost and stuff related to that. So I didn't really care. I went to check my new phone and the exact same message came up to my new phone. Since my old phone was on the desk and my new phone was on the nightstand they were right next to each other, I thought my old phone transferred from my new phone. I checked the message and my phone didn't do anything, didn't glitch, shut off, die, nothing like that, it was normal. So I fell back asleep. About a week later my sister was in a hospital, she told me what happened, and this was hard to believe. (I'm in the hospital sis because my phone blew up and I got shocked) It was weird how that could happen. I was scared about that. My B-Day came and nobody came. I wasn't felling sad I was kinda mad. I don't know why nobody showed up. My phone got a message. The exact same message came up. I was mad so I didn't even check the message. Why did this keep happening to me. About 3 weeks later nothing really happened. I was on TV one day and the news just turned on. I saw the news and there was this lady saying that (If u get a message like this then u r being hacked) That message was like that every time.  I didn't want to go on my phone for about a month. I was that scared. Cause every movement I would make on that phone it would track me down...

There was a body found missing ( 3:00am)
Name: Molly
Age: 17