Drunk Night (M)

"Fuck Baby." Hoseok's voice was deep and Husky as he pushed the drunk beauty he was with against the wall beside the door to his shared apartment, pressing a knee between his legs to keep him there. The tall pretty boy moaned quietly at the press against his crotch before grinding on the firm muscle. Running a strong hand down the side of Yugyeoms ribs, he slipped over the strong leather covered thighs to the back of the knee before gripping and hiking it up onto his hip. Eagerly Hoseok attack the youngers long neck, biting and sucking on the flawless skin leaving marks of ownership that would be the first of many left that night.

"Hoseok... Please, I need you." Yugyeoms voice was high-pitched and whiny as he moved his hips on the thigh that was slowly increasing in pressure between his legs. Hoseok, on the other hand, was too busy with marking up as much of the younger skin as he could, however, the breathless whimpers and begging had him wanting the boy more than he did when they left the club the two dancers decided to meet at. His arousal was rising and if they didn't get inside soon then they would be doing some unspeakable things in front of the security camera in the hallway.

His free hand was soon digging through his pockets trying to find the key so they could take their activities into the walls of the apartment instead of outside in the hall. Hoseok was very quickly distracted by the teeth filled kisses that were being peppered over his neck and jaw. The feeling of the soft petal-like lips that were leaving lipstick stains was all he needed to hurry his searching, wanting to have the boy all to himself.

Finally finding his keys, Hoseok struggled to unlock the door. With the unrelenting lips on his neck, the heat of the others body as well as the addictive scent of the other clouding his mind it took him a second to get the key into the lock. When he did, however, he didn't waste time to swing open the door and wrap an arm around the younger's waist, tugging Yugyeom away from the wall before walking him backwards clumsily into the apartment.

Their lips connected in a harsh and passionate kiss of teeth clicking together and tongues meeting between swollen lips. Them both trying not to fall over each other's feet as the oldest of the two kicked the door closed behind them, not even thinking of the other group members that he may have woken up.

Entering the large apartment, they kicked off their shoes as Yugyeom wrapped his arms around the elder's shoulders, so he couldn't pull away from the lip lock while Hoseok's arms were around Yugyeoms lithe body. One hand between his shoulder blades, his other pushing on the small of his back to keep their bodies touching. They didn't part as they both tried to navigate the dorm, drunkenly stumbling over each other before Yugyeoms hips hit the unit placed behind the sofa. Hoseok didn't wait to wrap his hands around the younger legs and hitch him up onto the unit, accidently knocking Jin's vase of flowers and Taehyungs CD's off onto the floor.

"Shit. Jin is gonna kill me." Yugyeom giggled as he dropped his head back allowing room where Hoseok had started to attack his throat again. Red and purple marks blossoming on flawless skin that Yugyeoms makeup artists and stylists would no doubt bitch about later, though with the encouraging hand tangling into his messy hair Hoseok continued his ministrations.

Moving his lips down from just underneath the jaw, the older dancer growled at the black choker that blocked the rest of the skin he wanted to sink his teeth into. With a swift movement of his hand, he snapped the clasp, pulling it away from Yugyeoms throat and throwing it to the laminated floor. The maknae gasped and tugged harshly at his hair in annoyance that he had just broken his favourite choker that ironically Hoseok had bought him while on tour.

"I'll buy you a new one baby. Though maybe I will get one saying, 'property of Jung Hoseok'." The rapper felt the youngers breath hitch against his lips at the idea of having an owner tag, letting everyone know that he was taken. The hand in his hair tightened, bringing the older closer to the lithe body that was nearly shaking with the amount of pleasure running through its system. A high whine echoing through the quiet dorm where the only sounds were the ticking of the clock on the wall and the panting of the two lovers who couldn't keep their hands off one another.