Chapter 1

Hello!
Welcome to my first ever fan fiction. It's my first one so please forgive me if it's absolutely terrible, I hope I improve as the story progresses.
Just so you know, it's YAOI (boy x boy) so don't read it if you don't like it.
I don't own Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler.
Hope you enjoy! X

The skinny boy flopped out of the shiny, black Rolls Royce. To be precise it was a Rolls Royce Phantom but no one noticed that except for the family, who had bought it ironically. He groaned when we realised the stares and turned to face away from the crowd of people whispering and starting rumours.

"Tanaka, are you sure you cannot just let me... Skip? Aunt An would never know," Ciel pleaded with the chauffeur.

"Hohoho," was the only response Ciel got from Tanaka the chauffeur.

Ciel took a final glance at his reflection in the tinted windows, making sure his blue hair concealed the incredibly noticeable black eye patch. He sighed as he knew that was the best it would get and grumbled as he spun around. Keeping his head low as he walked with perfect posture. It was an old habit that would never go away so Ciel was stuck with walking like a nobleman.

Thinking back to the previous events of his day? Week? Month? Ciel could not quite remember how long it had been going on for but he knew for sure that it started somewhere after Ciel's 10th birthday. His Aunt, Angelina, had been pestering him to 'make friends' because, even though Ciel was good at many things, social skills was not something he excelled in. Aunt An's wish had indeed come true.

Ciel Phantomhive, therefore, found himself standing at the front of a curious pack of wolves, well, they were actually students. However, the glimmer in their eyes as they inspected the boy's young and flawless face, or his slender and childish figure, seemed to scream "KAWAII!"

Ciel felt a chill run down his spine and he shivered. That was when he noticed the room was completely silent and all eyes were on him.

"What was your name again?" the teacher, Mr Lau, asked in a polite and innocent voice.

"Oh, umm, I am Ciel... Ciel Phantomhive. Nice to meet you," Ciel stammered quietly, aware that his voice had been rather similar to the squeak of a mouse.

"You will sit over there by the window, second to last row," Mr Lau instructed.

As Ciel eased his way towards his designated seat, he realised that the whole class was full on staring at him. Chairs were turned to get a better view and for a moment he thought he heard the snap of a photo being taken. Ciel's face went a little pink and he looked down in order to hide his embarrassed expression.

After what seemed like a 50 mile trek, which was actually only a few meters, Ciel was able to collapse into his seat. He was shocked to feel himself slam into hard wood instead of the luxuriously soft armchairs at home. However, he gritted his teeth because he knew complaining would not help.

As he settled down at his desk and prepared his pencil case Ciel felt a warm breath on his neck.