2 • party time sis

Jungkook taps his foot impatiently, where is Taehyung? Has he got something better to do? Someone better to do? He can't explain the sudden rush of jealousy, he's barely even talked to Taehyung, for fuck's sake. He tries not to frown and continues staring out the open door.

Eventually, Taehyung turns up, with another guy's arm wrapped around his shoulders. "Hey, Jeon," he greets, flashing another small smile. The guy next to Taehyung smiles too and rubs his thumb over Taehyung's shoulder absentmindedly.

Jungkook clenches his fists but otherwise generally appears calm, seriously give this boy an Oscar or something.

"Hey, Taehyung," Jungkook says in a way that Taehyung enjoys a little too much. Just a little.

The party was okay, not too much fun, and you could definitely tell Jungkook had put it together in a rush. Taehyung wasn't stupid, he knew Jungkook had only planned this party for him, but Taehyung was oblivious, and he had no idea why Jungkook did it for him.

After the party, when everyone else had left and Taehyung was ready to leave, Jungkook stopped him. "Er, Taehyung! Do you want to play Overwatch with me?"

Jimin, Jungkook had learnt his name after Taehyung had introduced him, looked uneasily over at Taehyung, like he didn't trust him to be alone with Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles his box smile at Jimin, though, and tells him they'd meet up tomorrow.

A/N who actually reads this mess lmao ? I'm not as good at writing as I thought oops