The Meeting.

I never saw myself as somebody who can cheat. I never thought I'd give into it, simply because of my morailty and respect for the people I love the most.Yet lamentably, in this story, im going to tell you how I became that person. How I lost several good friends because of my decisions and how I learned from my mistakes.
I was twenty two when my boyfriend, Shakel got sent to jail for child abandonment. He was gone for three months and four days. That amount of stress and emotional loss lead me to believe he was never coming home, made me sad and at the same time slowly loose myself.
I was working at this Wharehouse job called IPh where I met Zac Hawkins. I remembered my first impression of Zac was shy, charming, and a down-to-earth individual. Working with him was pleasant. He would always help me move my cart and help me get items that I couldn't reach.- Sweet right? We didnt talk as much as your probably thinking, but we had some conversations about music and writing songs which is something we both shared a passion for. I still believe that's what started to make me engrossed to him. Overall,what could've been a long lasting friendship turned into a grubby situation that left both of us estranged to one another.