Double diamond meets Starlight

Double diamond's POV

My name is Double diamond the best snowboarder in Equestria.

I always loves to take a risk with new Mountains in new places. I loves to go fast, the wind in my mame gives an amazing feeling. this must be what the wonderbolts feel flying near Canterlot with their amazing flips and tricks and nothing weighing them down.

One day I found a new mountain to slide down with my new skis. it's at the edge of Equestria. The best place for the best ride It took me ages to get to the spot but the train finally stopped at this near Beaudesert "looks like you have to walk the rest of the way" said the train conductor

"it's ok I don't mind a little walking" I said "are you sure there's a mountains out here it looks like nothing for miles" "don't worry this map to the mountains definitely said the way to go" said double "ok then but be careful" and with the I walk to the place where I want to go it took hours but I finally made it to the mountains it was perfect
I sat down and had a quick lunch and then went down the mountains one by one.

but then I see this Giant mountain 'one more couldn't hurt' I thought climbing to the top of the mountain and pushed himself down big mistake. the speed was incredible better than the rest but I was going to fast. I tripped over a log and hit my head on the tree and finally landed on the ground. I felt horrible, I felt a sharp pain in my right back leg suddenly a shadow figure appeared coming towards me and then I passed.

when I woke up I found myself laying on an bed, I had no idea what just happened.

then it all starts flowing back to me. I blinked a couple times and noticed I was in a cabin. I felt the pain again I looked down at my back leg and saw that it was covered in bandages. 'Where am I' I thought. Suddenly the doors opened a pink unicorn with a purple and blue mame entered.

"welcome" said the Unicorn "how are you feeling? you had a pretty nasty fall didn't you" she said

"I'm fine except for the headache and my leg hurts" said double diamond looking around "where am I" he said.

"well you see I was going for a nice walk until I saw you fall down the mountain I saw you broke your back legs so I took you to my Village"

"your village?" I said I looked around again and noticed my skis weren't there "where are my skis"

"your what?"

"my skis there are right beside me when I passed out" the unicorn looked confused "I didn't see your skis anywhere" how did she not see my skis maybe they fell apart or go lost in the snow "well thank you so much for helping me and poaching me up my name is double diamond" I said,
the unicorn smiled.

"my name is Starlight glimmer and I am very happy to help" the unicorn turned around and walked out the door until I called her back "wait" Starlight turned around "how long was I out for"

"only two hours it's getting dark you should stay here your not going anywhere with that broken leg around. you can say here as long as you want" Starlight walked out, I did feel tired than usual. I didn't know any pony was living out here so far away from everypony else. I don't know why but I feel something off about her but she did save my life.

if it wasn't for her who knows what could have happened. I should probably get some rest if I want my leg to heal. I close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued