Fuck it

I was cleaning my room since I am usually always doing good things. I heard the doorbell ring. And I answered it and outside was my friend Lexi who was crying.

"Lexi what's wrong?!" I was so sorry for how she looked

"Luke...broke up with me!" She came crashing to my arms.

"What happened?" I patted her back gently she was my best friend anyway.

"He wanted to have sex" she sniffed "I told him I wasn't ready and he got mad and told me who needs me he has been having sex with Rachel!" She cried into my shoulder.

I took her to my room and we sat on the bed her still holding my shirt and me patting her back

"I wish guys were like you Aria" she looked at me and I looked at her and I smiled

"It's okay" I assured "don't worry you will find the right g-"

I didn't finish because she kissed me. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized "I just love you so god damn much how you are so nice and your sexy! Ugh I should've told u I was bisexual"

I smiled shyly, "it's okay"

She kissed me again I had my eyes opened and she had them closed. She scooted closer and continued kissing me and soon I closed my eyes. She slid her tongue in my mouth and I did the same following her lead.

She stopped and sat on my lap, "I didn't want to have sex with Luke coz I wasn't ready but I do with you" she took off her shirt and she started kissing me.

5 minutes later

I was on my bed laying down and Lexi on top with only a bra and panties on she was kissing my neck, "Lexi..." I breathed

"Shut up..." She said and went up my shirt and took it off and my bra. "Fuck" she licked my nipples and kissed my neck she took off her bra and put her nipple in my mouth and I happily sucked it "fuck aria..."

I was feeling confident and put my hand in her panties and shoved two fingers in her vagina making her moan loud and thrust them in and out and she took them off and I took my pants and underwear off. I kept finger screwing her and she was screaming, "ARIA!!!! Fuck!!"

Sexily I said, "you like this don't you? If u want me to keep going just talk dirty to me "

"Make me your toy! Fuck me day or night hours! I'm your slave just fuck me!"

I stopped finger screwing her, I put her legs to me, "Spread them" Lexi obeyed eagerly and I shoved my tongue in her warm vagina.

"ARRRRIIIIAAAAA!!!" She cummed on my face and I licked it off. "Aria... You were so innocent shit I don't care! Spread your legs!"

It was my turn and I did she shoved fingers in my vagina thrusting In and out "god Lexi...." She started rubbing my clit and ate my pussy. I cummed twice and she sat on my face and I ate hungrily.

"Keep going Aria!!!" She moaned

I did and then realization happened. I was having sex with my best friend! I stopped and ran to the bathroom with some clothes.

She knocked on the door, "Aria you dirty little whore open up and we can do it in the shower."

"No! I can't believe I did that! It felt so good but you are my best friend!" I yelled and put on my bra and underwear.

"Please you loved it! I don't care if I'm your best friend! You just had sex! You were so fucking sexy moaning."

I put on some shorts and a tank too and got out seeing her still naked. I was getting wet but I didnt do anything anything except get her clothes and handed them to her "I think it's best for you to leave"

She was shocked but smiled, "C'mon baby" she was moving her hand to my shorts bit I swatted it away.

"Get out now!" I yelled and she started to cry "suck it up Lexi change and get out!" I left the room to give her privacy and went to the kitchen. I heard her and she sat next to me

"Bye Aria" she said trying to act sexy

I didn't look at her and continues reading the newspaper. "Bye" I said casually

She sighed and I heard her sniff. And she was close to leaving , "Hold up Lexi" I stalled

"Yes?" She smiled

"I'm cooking dinner and-"

"Oh you little dirty-"

"What is better? Casserole or lasagna?" I asked

She cried, "Lasagna"

"Thanks" I smiled and got the ingredients and heard the door slam shut.

-----
This is my first sexual story here on Wattpad, not sure how it is but I think it's decent