Baby Styles (Harry Styles fanfic)

Summer's POV

Mama my 8 months old baby said clapping her hands in her crib. Hi baby come get ready with mommy. I got a one direction onesie and black leggings for Clarissa to wear. I changed her diaper then her clothes then made breakfast. After breakfast I laid Rissa on my bed then got ready. Come on I said to her after I was done and put her in the carrier. I put her in the car and headed out for the mall. When I got to the mall I got the stroller out the trunk and put the carrier in it. The first store was forever 21 then hot topics. I walked into the new baby store they have now and got Rissa some clothes. After awhile I got hungry so I got some Charley's. Me and Clarissa split a sandwich then was just about to get up before a group of teens came walking by. One of them bumped into me and I yelled YOU SHOULD OF SAID EXCUSE ME!!! Whatever bitch he said so I walked up to him and said I'm a mom not a bitch and for real takes one to know one. Then he turned around and then I seen it was him Harry fucking Style. He didn't see Clarissa still sitting in the troller and said oh so its the how I dated about a year ago. I was about to say something until Clarissa started crying mommy!!!! mommy!!!! So I turned to him flicked him off then got Clarissa. Then I walked by them Pushing Clarissa and said see mommy not bitch okay my name is Summer. Clarissa likes one direction and seen Niall and screamed NINI!!!!!! then Niall turned to her and smiles Hi baby he said to her. Hi she said baby waving. How old is she love? he asked.  11 1/2 months I said then he looked at me confused. But you were dating Harry 2 years ago he said. Yeah, that's because instead of letting me tell Harry I was pregnant he called me a bitch and left. Oh I'm I didn't know he said then backed away from Clarissa. Okay Rissa say bye-bye I told her. Bye-bye she said waving and blowing kisses. Then I walked away heading to Champs until I heard Harry yelled WAIT SUMMER IM SORRY WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I stopped and he caught up. Harry I'm going to punsh you in the throat and watch you shoke if you callvme a bitch again I said raising my fist. No he said covering his throat I just wanted to say I love you, I never stopped, I felt so bad after I broke up with you. Harry are you lying to me? I asked. No I love, I love you so much he said picking me up and spinning me around kissing all over my face. Harry would you like to meet your daughter Clarissa? I asked. No, I'd love to he said and came around to the front of the stroller. Hi baby I'm your Dada he said to her then took her out of the stroller. Dada she said and Harry kissed her cheek and carried her to Champs while I pushed the strolled. Clarissa got pink Nike's and aqua Jordan's, I got blue Nike's and purple and pink Jordan's, and Harry got green Nike's and blue Jordan's. We all got matching snapbacks then we went and got TOMS,Converses, and matching beanies and we went home, Harry spent the night. I woke up with no Harry by my side so I got up and went to Clarissa's room and she was gone. I ran down the steps kind of because I tripped and tumbled down the stair until I hit the wall.Then I got up and found Clarissa laughing at me from Harry's arms. I walking the rest of the way and grabbed Rissa from Harry and kissed her cheek.  Good morning I said to Harry then looked at the table full of food. Thanks I said then took some bacon and sat down.