Fall with me

“Come down to the Black Sea swimming with me, ah-oh
Go down with me; fall with me- lets make worth it ah-oh
A thousand nights have passed”
For centuries she knew nothing but coldness and suffocating loneliness. When she first noticed them she had been surprised that she could feel such pitiful emotions, these weaknesses attributed to humans, It bothered her that she - a demon - is capable of such feelings.

“change doesn’t happen overnight
Not visible at first It's important to hold on Inject your advice to me
Incinerate our shackles”

'Weren't they supposed to be heartless? Did her time on earth have something to do with it?' She might never know..

As the decades continued to stretch on, she learned to ignore them, she learned to mask them; although every once in a while questions popped up in her mind that she usually brushed off... but one question in particular always came up...

“You rise, I fall,
I stand, you crawl
You twist, I turn,
Who's the first to burn?”

'This feeling.. when did it start?'
It has been so long that she no longer knew, no longer remembered... No she never noticed it so she doesn't know when it began."

"You sit and stay,
I don't to obey
Where do we land in the Black Sea?"

Roaming the earth endlessly with no destination in mind had been all that she did. Yet who would blame her? To her life was boring, colorless, and cold. The human's creations and entertainments meant nothing to her, they were nothing more than a fleeting respite of the constant feeling weighing her icy heart; however, that doesn't mean she didn't pick up somethings to pass the time with every once in a while, meaningless as it may be.

“You're giving up,
I'm tired of
The tug of War that we're playing
I'm not giving up- I’m trying to tell you”

Was the answer hidden in her past? She will never know, after all, memories are too burdening to keep. So, obviously, she let go of them. The past was unchangeable, that she was sure of. But, if it was black enough to wipe away; it made her slightly curious as to what happened to her. Why doesn’t she like emotion? Why does she lack it?

“Grip your hands tired of
what's your worth
Watch yourself beg hanging on to
Earth, Love, War, Pain, Life
everything's the same to me
So come down to the Black Sea”

Life was too boring, every time she tried something new it bored her before she finished it. She has tasted every flavour, toyed with every human she deemed interesting enough.

So the question that asks itself;
Who is Grace Elliot?

Not even she knows, not even she cares. All she cares about is passing time until death arrives at some point. Though, don’t put it pass her not to crush a few skulls in the way. The devil’s tongue was never kind unless it was used as lure.

And Grace Elliot is a devil, no matter how you looked at it. Keeping to rules was never her Forte, breaking them however was always her skill.

An order from thou is never to be heared, never to be obeyed.
Brittle at heart but never knew.