A cup of coffee and a piece of paper

"Annnnd done" Daniel sighed as his report on homelessness was done. He interviewed many of his peers and random people on the street for this paper, hoping that his professor would actually give him a good grade this time. He was tired of getting just a 100%. Maybe a 105%? Daniel chuckled to himself as he thought about it. He pushed back his dirty brown hair, as it fluffs back into the back of his head. He wore his white shirt and black shorts with his black and white adidas. His green eyes shining as he sat right next to the window, getting a good view from over the campus. People walking with their friends and others running around getting their work done. College was over in 3 weeks. He couldn't wait to get out of this shit hole. For 4 years has he strived here, finally he's getting released from hell called a university.

 A Grade A student from elementary to college, nothing was good enough for him, well, not for his father. His family was full of geniuses and billionaires, they strived for the best. And he was expected to continue that streak.

He hated it

He sipped his coffee, pipping hot and steaming from the cup, he prepared to type it on his laptop. 

How homeless people cope with being on the street and how it affects them

                                                                               By Daniel Klein

As he typed he heard the seat in front of him get pushed back, the person setting his books on the table and sits down.  "Yo, what you doing ?" The male in front of Daniel almost sings.

"What does it look like shithead" Daniel hisses.

"Well that's not nice."

"fuck off" Daniel hisses again as he doesn't lift his eyed from his screen, getting annoyed, the seat at the end of the cafe looked nice. Just 3 more weeks, just 3 more weeks-                                        

 "Wow you're doing that? College is almost over, enjoy your time here and get laid or something" After those words sinked into Daniels ears he slammed his hands onto the table, looking straight at the male in front of him. "James, do me a favor and go fuck some bitch of yours like you always do, I'm trying actually get a good job unlike you, I don't want a half asses secondary degree" James scoffed but smiled, laughing.

That smile, fuck.

Daniel stared. The way his black sweater complimented his hazel brown eyes. His cross neckless around his Adam apple glistening neck. His soft dimples across his cheeks. His mischievous smile. Everything about him drove Daniel crazy in this past 4 years. He didn't know why. He found the girls here nice. Went on a date (?) a couple few times. But he didn't really find it 'true love'  like. He gulped. Why was his heart beating so fast all a sudden? He wanted to throw up. He had those thoughts but tried to forget it. But why did he think of it now?