Old Lost King Part 1

Long ago there was a small village no know knew about it belong to the Assasions no one would ever go into the small village without been killed by archery they keep people out of the village keeping it a secret. The king doesn't trust anyone knowing about the village mostly when his family in danger. People use to go to the village and start a war it was all aways been a bloodshed  a lot of family members have died and a lot of people have been lost in the wars even children humans and the assassins would fight till day and dawn The old king had died in the war he died with his wife Sliver they both fights to keep their village safe, from the humans, Humans hated the assassins  they hated the Rain family for a long time because they're not normal assassins they have powers they could do anything they wanted, a human can't do. The king name was Vic he was the Assasion No one could beat him in fights he all aways win they fight to the death Vic all aways come out on top he wins every match but the time has come to the end for the Grate King Vic and Queen Silver when the war comes to there village. You could hear the gunshots and bow arrows hitting shooting. The screams the Crys people are making even the children that have lost there parents siblings in the war. Vic before he died he told his wife sliver to put there son in the ocean water He's our last open to keep the family Legend. Sliver did what she had been told her heart act from the thought using her sleeping spell to put her own son it hurt her so much for letting her son go. 

Vic pov:

I walk down the halls I saw my Beautifull Wife Silver With her black hair and her Purple eye's I walk up to her wipe my arms around her she never could stop maze me I let out a laugh Sliver looks at me like I'm dumb, What in the earth are you laughing about said Silver. ; What I cant look and laugh how beautiful my queen is I said at her all she did was smile got free from my arms wipe around her, I let out a sigh walk off to my office as I did so I look I see the door has been left open I don't remember leaving it open odd I walk closer to the door I peek inside I saw my Son reading my book's again i walk in quite I knee down to his hight poke his head he jumps up to look at me pissed I could not hold it in anymore I let my laughter out. DAD WEN DID YOU COME IN said, my son, I look at him said I just got hear my question is why are you in the book's again you know you're mother don't like it when you in the book are mostly these kinds of books young man said to him. I know but I wanna know about magic. I let out a sigh smile at my boy I got up dust my self off. Fine only two but don't let your mother know about it. I look at my son's face see the big smile on his face the star in his red eyes warm my heart up I ruffle his red hair. I PROMISE PAPA yelled said the young prince. I turn back to look at the time it is 7:54 pm hmm it's getting late I guess I could do the paperwork tomorrow as I start to turn back to the door walking out of the room I started to head down the stairs I see my men running around the damn place I start to speak up :WHAT IS THE MENDING OF THIS I said really load They all stop and stare at me :Sir it's a war humans are trying to break in the gates. I let out a sigh shake my head: If they want a war they shaw have one I want you all to be ready let's all meet at the gates. I feel a small hand on my shoulder I turn around I see my Amazing wife with tears in her purple eyes. I give her a hug give, her a kiss on her soft pink lips: you should put our son in a basket and put him asleep where he could not wake up put him in the water let the gods of the moon carry him away put him in a better place where no war no pain I said I wipe away Sliver tears away. Sliver: You really want to put our own son to my sleeping spell what if he won't wake up on his own you know Nichols is only 10 years old. I look at her and wipe away her tears :I know sliver I know its hard but its the best for him if we don't do this he would die in this war we have to fight to keep this village safe and the people in it I said slightly trying to hide the sadness in my voice thought of losing my Queen and my Son, I watch her as she back away from me run off to our son I start to walk off headed to the door I open it I start to walk out of house I look up at the full moon :God, please keep Sliver And Nicholas safe, I said really quite where no one could hear me I walk down the steps I look at my men: IS EVERYONE READY FOR WAR. I look at them they all have threaded up high: YES SIR WE WILL FIGHT WITH YOU WE ARE HONNER TO FIGHT BY YOU'RE AND QWEENS SIDE. I smile  when I heard them saying that that made me proud as a king I look who was beside me it was Silver I see her she had her hair up and she had a sword she handed it to me, we both look at each other and smile :Let's make this our last fight together my love let this bloodshed be over once for all. I look at her kiss her soft pink lips again I look at her she knew what that kiss mean it means this is our last time and our goodbyes as I yelled; OPEN THE  GATES  MEN. I look the gates are open all humans run inside and start to kill one and other I pull out my sword and I start to kill people with my sword I look I have seen my men dead before my eyes I hear people crying even little kids I look at Silver I saw two-man try to team up on her I run fast stab one man in the stomach ;Sliver are you alright my dear. I said I put my back on her back I hear her let out a small giggle; oh Vic you know I'm a grown woman I know how to keep my self safe besides we not young like we use to be so you should be careful to you know. I look at her we both smile we have the same plane to team up back to back; if we fall together my queen; of course my love without you I'm nothing, I smile what she has said we keep fighting till dawn we try keeping our people safe. ; FIREMEN. that was the last thing I heard me and silver hit the cold ground I look at her she had a bow in her back I guess I had one in my back to we both hold hands I see her coughing ;This is our goodbyes, the love I see you in heave goodbye, Vic, I love you. I love you to goodbye Sliver I cough up blood I hope I see you in heaven as well goodbye son take care.

I hope you all like it I'm sorry it's long please comment on what you think about it think you