Part one

Isn't it crazy how someone can change your whole mood in a few short moments. Either its saying something mean to make us sad, or something sweet to make us happy. Sometimes these moments change our moods for a few hours or a few months. Sometimes we feel trapped in this cage of emptiness. That is why we need that someone. That someone who makes us feel wanted, needed and relevant.

SATURDAY 2 pm
"What do I even wear to a fair dude?" I asked Stefany my absolute best friend. We met in third grade and hated each other's guts until grade 8 when we both made the volley ball team and somehow, we started liking each other and now we are closer together. She's actual perfection. She's every guys dream, long blond hair, skinny, tall and great facial features. She practically has guys begging her to let them have even a chance. She acts most of the time like she doesn't even see it, which bugs me sometimes.

"I dunno, just wear something that your comfortable in." she said spinning around in my desk chair. She was sucking on a red lolly pop. She was wearing a crop top- tank top and high waisted jean shorts.

"How do I even compete with you though. Your gorgeous." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Ciera what are you talking about." She said stopping herself from spinning. She made a funny face and fell off the chair from spinning causing us both to laugh.

"Ok I know exactly what I'm going to wear. Just you wait." I said disappearing into my closet.

"Ciera if I have to wait any longer I'm going without you." Stef said starting to spin again.

I slowly pushed the closet doors open to see if she would stop spinning and look at me. she didn't so I made a loud "eh hem." I stepped out of the closet wearing a black halter top and ripped jeans.

"Perfect! You look great now let's go." Stef said grabbing her car keys and running out the door.

"Stef wait!" I said snatching up my little back pack and white vans off the floor.

"Put your shoes on in the car!" Stef called from down the stairs.

When I heard the door close I did a double take in my stand up mirror. I was pretty tall as well. I had nice eyes, and a cute nose. But the majority of my reflection was something I didn't like.

"Dude what took you so long." Stefany said driving off before I could even put my seat belt on.

"Sorry." I said checking my phone for any notifications.

"Any ways ill pay entrance and you can buy food later, okie?" Stef said pulling into the fair parking lot. It was so busy, crowds give me anxiety.

"Yah sounds good." I said trying not to show my nervous expression.

Whenever I get nervous I start rubbing my thumbs together. I've done it since I was really young. Sometimes I do it so much I get skin burns.

"Two day passes please." Stef said handing the ticket worker money. He looked about our age and was totally checking out Stefany. He handed her the passes along with a sticky note. We walked away.

"What's on that sticky note Stef?" I said looking over to the blue piece of paper in the hands.

Stefany let out a laugh as she read it.

"His number and his break time. Sorry sir no can do." Stef said tossing it into the garbage. She's used to stuff like that. Random guys giving her their numbers, telling her she looks good all the time.

Honestly can't relate.

"Okay, were to first?" Stef asked placing the passes in my back pack.