Hoseok

My name is Y/N. Everyone knows who I am. Hoseok's best friend. It all started when I was 5 years old and he was 8 years old.

I was going into kindergarten. My first day of school, I was frightened to go on the school bus alone. I didn't want to be by myself. Anyway, with tear stained cheeks, I was forced to enter the bus.

I sat down all the way in the back, alone. I've always been antisocial. I'm very awkward and super shy. So I was sitting there alone until the next stop arrived. I had my hands on my laps and fiddling them around. I just stared at my hands.

Then all of a sudden, a boy with a bowl haircut and a big smile tapped on my shoulder. "Hello. Can I sit here?" He asked. Of all the empty seats, he had to choose the spot next to me.

I just nodded in agreement. He sat next to me and introduced himself. "I'm Hoseok. What's your name?"

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to respond. "Ugh, I'm Y/N."

He laughed about my annoyance. "Nice name! And nice to meet you. What grade are you in?"

"I'm in kindergarten and you?"

"Ohh. I'm in second grade." He replied, his smile turning into a small frown.

I couldn't help but look at him. He was so happy and smiley and my response changed his mood. But why?

"Well, I'm sure I'll see you around the playground." He fake smiled.

"Mmmhmm." I hummed.

That's how our friendship started. At first, I was annoyed with him but one day, in our elementary days, my mom sat me down and told me she was leaving dad.

Hoseok was the only one there for me and the only one who knew how to cheer me up.