Sebaciel

Ciel's POV
"S-sebastian too tight, too ah t-tight"
"Just hold on a little longer my young lord"
"B-but it hurts"
"My lord I'm almost finished"
"You'll kill me if you don't hurry up"
"Honesty young master I doubt anyone has ever died from a corset" his crimson eyes stare blankly at me for a moment before tugging on the strings once more.
"A-ahh"
"My lord i do advise you to stop making such noises"
"And why's that Sebastian" he finishes tying the strings and started to gather my dress.
"Once i start something my lord i simply can not stop"
What an odd statement, although that is something i love about Sebastian, always a mystery. He's been at my side for almost 2 years now and yet I know almost nothing of him.
Sebastain lifts my right leg up and pulls on my knee lenght socks. He seems to linger there a little longer then usual. His red eyes look up to meet mine and he finally releases my leg down and proceeds to do the same to my left.
Sebastian leaves me in my room in this horrid dress to bring me a suitable hat. I didn't even know we had such clothing in the manor. I make a mental note to have the manor rid of anything of the sort after today.
*KNOCK-KNOCK*
"Enter"
Sebastian walks in and places the horrid hat on my head.
"Young master, or should I say young lady, I-"
"Don't call me that"
"Yes my lord"
"Continue"
"May i suggest that we take the eyepatch off and cover your eye with the hat, you'd look more lady-like without the patch"
"As long as we can get this over with"
The next moment seemed to have happened in a flash, one minute sebastains behind me adjusting my hat and the next we're on the floor with him towering over me.
"Y-y-young m-master I'm so s-so-sorry, I thought I'd help by bringing some water I did but that table just appeared from no where"
Of course, Mey-rin. Now that i look more closely Sebastian's hair is dripping wet. The sight sure is an enjoyable one.
"Mey-rin you are excused" i try my best to sound in charge but with wayer dropping onto my face thanks to sebastian i find it hard to keep my composure. Either way she understands and rushes out of my room.
"You can get off of me now Sebastian"
"But my Lord" me brings his finger to my chin "you look so delectable under me, and dressed as lady i might add, what a time to be alive"
Does he think this is some type of joke. I want him off of me this insist.
"I told you, i am no lady"
I try to push him off of me but he just pins down my hands with his hand.
"That's not very lady-like, my young lady"
The nerve of him. I am his master he should listen to me. My mind completely forgets the indesent position he has us in.
"Stop calling me a lady, that is an order"
"Yes my young master"
Now that more like it. I feel his fingers grip my chip and pull my face up to his.
"You really are quite adorable like this my little princess"
I feel a soft sensation on my lips. It feels quite lovely actually. Wait no what am i thinking, my naive mind finally grasps onto the fact that sebastian is kissing me. Oh my satan, sebastian is kissing me, wait why am i not stopping him.
Sebastian finally releases his grip on me and picks me, carrying me bridle style he carries me out of my room and enters the drawing room where madam red is seated waiting for me.
"What the hell was that sebastian, and pick me down" i whisper viciously into his ear.
He places me onto my feet and leans down to my ear.
"I didn't hear any complants when 'that' was happening, my little lord"
"You look simply wondering Ciel"
"Looking as red as ever aunt red"
Time skip
"Get me out of this dress now"
Sebastian takes my hat off and sits it down on a near by chair and brushes the hair away from my face.
"But ur so cute like this my little princess"
"Don't make me repeat myself"
He sighs as he turns me around and starts to unzip the dress. This better not take long, the corset is really starting to hurt me, how do women wear this thing all day every day.
My thoughts are interrupted as i realise how close sebastians face is to my own, my cheeks heat up and i take a step backwards.
"My lord what happened"
The dress is half tangling off of me as i assume that's what Sebastian was trying to take off.
"I-I don't know"
His crimson eyes show a vary of emotions, mostly consisting of confusion and i don't blame him, I'm confused too. What the hell was that all about, he's that close all the time why is this time any different.
"

Bring me something sweet"
"But my lord it's almost time to retire"
"Don't make me repeat myself"
Sebatsian finally leaves, i try to finish taking of my dress but it's harder then it looks.
Time skip
My face is redder then before now i know it is. In the process of stripping i semmed to have gotten tangled in all the strings and to make matters worse before i could do anything about it Sebatsian had returned. I feel hopeless in this position, my arms are tied together and I'm flat on my stomach.
"My little lord, i must say you look absolutely wonderful like this"
That ass, what are these feelings, why do i like it so much?
"Just help me S-Sebastian"
Sebatian picks me up and brings me over to my bed.
"W-what are you d-doing"
"Well my lord, I don't want to miss out on this opportunity"
He places me on my back, the strings still have arms tangled together as he rips the remainder of the dress off. I can feel my heart beating faster as he lifts my chin up.
I wrap my leg around his waist to bring him closee to me. I don't know what im doing anymore but i like it. His lips meet mine, at first i question what im doing but as his tongue asks for entrance i happily let him.