Its All Wrong !!

Its Cameron's Brithday, And We Decided To Do Something Nice And Throw Him a Surprise Party. His Brithday Was A In Two Days So I Had To Start Planning Now ! The First Thing I Did Was Send Out The Invation To All Of His Friends. Then, I Went To The Store To GoOrder The Cake, While At The Store I Did Some Shopping To Cook For The Party. I Called Some One To Help Me Find A PlaceTo Rent for The Party. I begged My Bestfriend To Be The Host Of The Party. And I Got A Hip Hop D.j For The Party. I rented A Couple Of Chairs And Tables. And Got Him A Batman Themed Party . Everything Was Perfect .....

The Day Of The Party I Went To The Place To Decorate It.The Place Was So Small It Couldnt Fit At Least 20 Of Us. I took The Decoration Out Of The Bag And It Wasnt Even Batman Decorations It Was Pacman Decorations And Half Of Them Ripped.Just Then I Got A Call and The Host Told Me She Was Sick. When His Friends Came It was The wrong friends The D.j Came And He Wsant Playing Hip Hop Music. He Told Me He Was a Classical Music d.j There Wasnt even Enogh Table And Chairs And When We All Yelled Surprise It Was The Wrong PersonThe Cake came And They Spelled His Name Wrong Everything Went Wrong. He Was Even Allgeric To The Food. !!