Gathering the konoha civilians

It was a beautiful day in konoha the people are doing their routines they do each day. The konoha 12 were training with their sensie's or their master. While naruto was training with pervy sage, all of a sudden a white light ate them.

Point of view - Naruto -

'Where am I '
I look around and saw all of my friends and civilians around me asleep. Then a girl with glasses walk out of the shadows.
"WHO ARE YOU", many people woke up from my yelling.
Many people started shouting in worry. All shinobi where in fighting stances ready to protect the people.
" My name is night , naruto", she says.
"How do u know my name", I say.
"I am very powerful god, so I know each and everyones name"
People started murmuring of what she says.
"Why are we here night", says Sakura.
"I will show the future of your village"
"The future?",I say
"Yes, Naruto Uzumaki you are a important person within the village of konoha"
"Why is she a important person in our village", says tsunade and pervy sage in unison.
"In the future naruto is a hero of the village in many ways than u think", she says "I have a person waiting here, come out sasuke"
"SASUKE",  I shouted
"Don't worry he won't be killing anyone from konoha", she says "Now will everyone of you please by seated in the chairs behind you, snacks are over their on the right corner while the restrooms are in the left corner"
"Now let's begin with pictures of the future than we will see clips"

This is my first story in wattpad so please don't judge me on my grammar mistakes.