prologue

Harry's p.o.v

Zayn and me were at a banquet when he saw her. A petite, blonde, beautiful girl. She noticed him staring amd smiled. She said someting to her friend and the friend walked away. The girl motioned for us to come over.
"Dude, she wants to talk to us!" Zayn had fan-girled.
"Correction. You. She wants to talk to you. I'll see you in there. Good luck." I smiled at him. It's been months since we've dated, but he's still my best friend, so I have to encourage him, even when it hurts.
"And Zayn?" Liam asked when he saw me alone.
"He, uh- he's flirting with a girl. He'll be right in." I offer a sad smile. "Lou?"
"Bathroom. Niall is getting food at the buffet already." Liam's eyes light up at the mention of Niall. We all know they're dating, we just haven't been told yet. They're afraid of management.
"Hey, let's get new management. Get rid of Modest." I offer.
Liam nodded. Lou and Niall yelled yes when they arrived, hearing what I said.
"Would Z be up to it?" Louis asked.
"Considering he wants to date a fan, yes. Look at him." I laugh. Zayn's flirting with her, laughing, and he looks happy. The boys look at me concerned.
"Are you-" Niall starts, but stops seeing management.
"Where is Zayn? We're supposed to go on in 15 and he needs to eat!" Modest yells.
"He hasnt eaten much since you made us break up. You know this. Get your head out of your asses and bring me Simon." I grit. Modest nods and leaves to get Simon.

Zayn's p.o.v
"Hi. I'm Zayn." I smile at the girl.
"I know. I'm Isobella. Call me Bella." Bella smiles back.
"Then call me Z." I shift nervously.
"Why are you nervous, Z?" She asks me.
"Cuz, you're so beautiful." I whisper. She smiles at that.
"Here, you preform in 5, so here's my number. Give me a call." She says writing it down on a paper. I smile at her.
"I will. Watch me preform?" I question. She nods. I walk away and towards the boys. They have serious looks on their faces.
"How would you feel about new management?" Harry asks. I nod.
"I want new management." I tell them. Simon shows up.
"Zayn, you are here. Good. Eat this, you preform in 2." Simon tells me. I shake my head no.
"He already ate." Louis covered for me.
"Okay. Why did you guys need me?" Simon asks obliviosly.
"We want to get rid of Modest. Give us new management soon, or we leave you all together." Harry tell him.
"Is that how all of you feel?" Simon asks. We all nod. "Then, I'm new management and Modest is gone. It's that easy. You boys are like my sons, I refuse to let you go that easily. Now, Zayn, I know you didn't really eat. Eat something."
"No." I simply reply and walk away. Getting rid of Modest is the least of mine and Harry's problems. We live together, Simon doesn't want us to. I walk to get my mic on. Fuck Modest and Fuck Simon. I'm tired of it.

A/N First chapter of a fanfiction based on a dream I had. oops.
Much love, xoxo- Kyla.