Love in London

chapter 1; A new beginning.

Ariana's POV:

"Mom, I decided to move to London." I said kind of sad.

"honey! you have every right to do that! You want to fulfill your dream, don't you?" "Yes mom, but leaving my friends and family... Even Gram... It's hard leaving my boyfriend..." I started getting tears in my eyes. "Ariana, listen to me." She said wiping the years away. "You've been talking about moving to London for almost 3 months now. You need to do this!" She said smiling. I sniffled. "Oh alright mom, but remember to call me everyday. Even if I don't answer, I'll call back, okay?" I said hugging her. "Oh my, of course I will sweetie. I promise!"

I went to my room and started

packing. I'm leaving in less than a week and I gotta do as much stuff with friends, and family until I leave, at least I get to bring Alexa, Alexa Luria, I've known her since 4th grade. Oh good times. I thought to myself.

Zayn's POV: I don't if I'm ready for a singing career. I don't know if in even ready to leave... I want to stay in Bradford. I want to stay a Bradford bad boy.

"Zayn, honey are you ready to get packing?"

"Uh, I guess, yeah mum, I'm ready."

"You seem, unhappy" she said rubbing my back. "I don't know what I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm ready to leave mum..."

"Oh honey, I know how you feel! You can do this though! You need to! Don't you want to sing?" She asked. I nodded. "Then get packing. You'll meet friends on the way!" "Alright mum. Thanks. I'll get packing." I said leaving to go to my room.

-5 days later-

Ariana's POV: I woke up and looked at the date. Man.... It's December 6th time to go to London. I'm so nervous. Can I do this? I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I said softly. "Good morning Ari! Today is the big day! Are you ready to pick up Alexa?" Mom said sitting on my door. "Yeah, let me get dressed." I said rubbing my eyes. "Okay. I'll come back up in 20 minutes. Be ready."

"Okay mom." I said getting up from bed, putting my macaroon slippers on.

I went to the bath and stripped my clothes off getting into the shower for 5 minutes. I got out dried off, put skinny jeans and a pink v-neck shirt, and grabbed my pink warm fluffy jacket to go with it, and put on my Ugg boots.

I went to the sink and brushed my teeth, then brushed my red long hair. I straightened it, and put eyeliner, mascara, and light pink lipstick and was ready to go.

"MOM IM READY LETS GO!" I yelled down stairs grabbing my 3 pink suitcases, I need a lot of stuff... I got my iPhone, charger, said bye to Frankie and coco, and left.

"Text Alexa and tell her we are on our way." Mom said turning on the ignition. "Alright." I said taking out my phone.

To Lexi: hey lex, we're on our way. You ready right?(: 'send'

I waited almost 2 minutes and my phone went off.

From Lexi: yeah I'm ready. I'm sooo excited aren't you?:p

To Lexi: I guess.-.

My phone went off again.

From Lexi: oh cheer up, we could meet boys(; LOL

To Lexi: oh Alexa. I'll be there in a few. Bye.(:

I put my phone away and was getting more and more nervous every inch we got closer to Alexa's house.

Zayn's POV: I was already ready before my mum came in and I wore a plaid shirt with white skinny jeans, and blue sneakers. I put jell in my hair to keep it up.

I ran down stairs with my 4 suit cases, iPhone, charger. I said my goodbyes and off I went.

"Well don't you look handsome." My mum smirked. "Oh wow. Thanks mum." I said getting in the car. "Are you ready?" Mum asked turning on the car. "Yeah, I guess. I'm nervous but I'll get through it. "Okay good. We'll be in London in about an hour or so." "Ugh okay." I said getting on my phone I decided to text my lad, Niall.

To Niall: hey bro. Imma miss you. You gonna visit right? 'Send'

I wait almost 10 minutes. Niall was probably eating...

From Niall: sorry bro, I was eating... You probably already knew tho, and me too. Of course I'll visit you.

To Niall: you eat too much, yet never gain weight.

From Niall: oh shut up. Lol. I gtg, hanging with some lads.

To Niall: alright. Txt you l8r man.

I put my phone away and fell asleep.

I woke up to my mum shaking me.

"Honey were here." She said smiling.

I looked around. Was I really ready for this?

OKAY THAT'S MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!! Please tell me. I love writing. Inbox me and whatever. I'll post the next chapter once I get atleast 10 people reading this c: Kbye!! Oh and if you have an Instagram follow me[: :@weforbutera

Twitter: @agrande