New school

It's the first day of school, in a new country. I'm from a town of Kearney, Nebraska. As I walk in the doors of my new school in London, England, The London Borough of Merton. I was a new freshman. There was a lot of people there. A big group of the popular girls came over to say "hi" to me. I said "hi", to be polite. They asked my name and I said Ranee Simpson.They wanted to know if I would like to sit with them at lunch. I told them yes I would. I was happy that someone asked me to sit with the at lunch. No one ever asked me that.

As I walk to my first class I see this boy, he has black hair, bright blue eyes. He is wearing all black. He looks vary mysterious. I'm on my way to English class. I walk towards the back of the room to find a seat, I looked all down the back row. The boy was there, I could tell by the way his eyes bright blue shine. I sit down in the farthest seat away from him. The teacher gets up out of her seat, says her name and for the rest of the period she talks, and talks about her. Finally the bell rang. I walk out of the room. And walk to my next class. "Ugh", I say to my self I have science next. I really don't like that class.

I walk in to my next class. I go and sit in the far back like I did before. I look to find that boy, and he was not there. So I sit in my seat. The teacher asked my where I came form. I told him I was from "America." He really didn't believe me. Then he asked my name and I said "Ranee Simpson." "What town are you from", he asked I said "Kearney Nebraska." He said we have never had someone from the states in our school. I though I was a great idea to move to a new country. He started telling us stuff about himself. He asked me what was it like to be in America. And the before I foul answer the bell rang. I waked to my next class.

Some girls walked up to me. I noticed that they were some of the girls that talked to methis morning. They asked me what was my next class. I said "math." One of the girls told me that she had that class next as well. When I walk into the room, all of the girls motioned me to come and sit by them. I walked over to them and sat by them. For once in my life I felt like I had friends. I looked around the room to see if I could see the boy. He was sitting in the of the room, like I always see him. One of the girls told me to stay away from him. "What's his name," I asked. "Jacobiee Russell." They said vary quite. "But he's a loner." The blond one said. I asked their names. They said their names one at a time, Taylor, Emily, Kiley, and Katelynn. Kiley and Katelynn were blonds, and Taylor and Emily had brown hair. Then the teacher walked in, said his name and talked all about himself. He was kinda funny.

The ball rang. I walk out with Taylor. We walk to our next class together, we have history. "I have only talked to him once." She said. "What" I asked. "Jacobiee, I have only talked to him once, we were lab partners" she said. "What was he like." I asked. "Vary dark, it seemed like he really didn't care about what we were doing in our lab, like he already know what to do." The teacher walked in the room. I looked at the boy, to se what he was doing. He was just sitting there, frozen. I got up to go and talk to him, but I got this feeling, so I just sat back down. Then the teacher walked in the room, and said " WHY ARE YOU TALKING!!!!" I face grew bright red I was so scared. "He is the meanest out of all the teachers here" Taylor whispered to me. He had every student stand up and say there name and something about them. When it was my turn I got really scared. I stood up and said " Hello my name is Ranee Simpson, and I'm from the USA Kearney, Nebraska." Then when all the students got done telling something about them, the teacher talked about himself tell the bell rang. I walked out of the room with Taylor and Emily.

It was lunch time. We walk up to the line and grab out trays. "Why is Jacobiee not eating" I asked Taylor. " ohh don't worry about him he never eats here" Taylor told me. "You must really be into him or something." Emily said. "What? No." I lied. We were eating as I looked of him. Then there was this tall boy with dark shaggy hair, he came over to the table where I was sitting with the girls. "Well hello there." He said. "What's your name?" I asked him. Stark, Jenson Stark.