Prologue

Written for: ClaireMarieBloom

Written By: TwiAddictAnne

Summary/Prompt used: 1. Love triangle with a murderous twist.

2. Teacher and student.

3. ...??? ;)

Prologue

"Lee!" she gasped, clutching the blood-soaked shirt of her best friend. "No, no, no, please, Lee. Please!"

The sound of a frustrated sigh made her look up at her companion. "What?" she snapped.

The man grimaced, his face illuminating only slightly by the light of the street lamp. "This is going to be one load of crap to deal with," he answered, motioning to the now cold body of the unfortunate boy she so dearly cradled in her arms.

"How can you say that?" she asked, her shock apparent in her face. "He didn't choose to die. He didn't deserve to die."

Her companion shrugged. "He was at the wrong place at the wrong time," he said unfeelingly. "And he wanted the mess with the wrong man." He fixed his stare on her before finishing his statement. "No one touches what's mine."

A/N: A quick shout-out to Tiffany for arranging these wonderful events every year. This truly feels like Christmas in July ... or late June. Thanks for all your hard work, girl.

Claire, I hope I did justice to the treacherously simple prompts you chose.

More to come soon ...

Thanks for reading.

Love,

Anne