Silver Moments

A smirk spread across Silver's face as Sonic speed ahead. He used his psychokinesis to slow the blue hedgehog down. Then, Shadow passed by them, flying in the air with his hover-boots. The two other hedgehogs watched silently, awed. Silver threw Sonic down and flew after Shadow.

 "Really Shadow!?"Silver shouted, “I thought you said Sonic had it!"

"A hedgehog can lie, Silver."Shadow said calmly, looking forward.

  Sonic jumped up and raced towards them, looking annoyed. Silver lifted up some pebbles and tossed them, aiming for his enemy’s eyes. The pebbles eased themselves in the air and the silver hedgehog willed them to hit Sonics’ green pupils. The Faker dodged quickly, that was his gift after all. Silver focused on a taxi and picked it up with his mind.

“Anyone ask for a taxi?!”Silver yelled, laughing as the taxi hit Sonic square in the head.

 Sonic came to a stop and sighed; he stared at his two friends chasing each other, using their epic powers. Silver grabbed something from Shadow and flew away. The speedy hedgehog took this as a sign to rejoin. The silver hedgehog was already far away, munching on something. Shadow growled and tossed Sonic at Silver.

 The thing Silver was eating fell out of his gloved hand. He gasped.

 “Not the Twinkie!!!!”

  Silver cried over the destroyed sugary treat.

                                                       :://::

A/N: This is a story about Silver moments...it is a SEGA fic......