205. Part I: Fierce I

As soon as the Grand Magus of the Aeolion clan stepped out of Helios' chamber, North immediately sat beside the prince of the Phoenix clan.

"You don't know how much you made me worry." The prince of the Vatr clan said as he hugged Helios. "Please don't ever scare me like that again."

The prince of the Phoenix clan reciprocated North's embrace. "I cannot promise but I will do my hardest to fight this force inside of me."

North's embrace tightened around Helios. "I feel so impotent that I cannot do anything to help."

"Please don't say that my izotz printzea (ice prince)," Helios began to say. "Without you by my side, I don't know what I will do. You make me want to be brave and strong."

"My sua printze (fire prince)."

North replied as he looked deeply into the prince of the Phoenix clan's eyes. Slowly, he inched his lips closer to Helios's lips without losing his eye contact with his sua printze's beautiful orbs.

When their lips touched, both princes closed their eyes as they began to kiss.

This would be their very first kiss since they had become significant to each other. The long overdue kiss which had been thwarted so many times back when there were in Adamah, finally, happened.

At first North's kiss was light and tentative. He was not sure if Helios was ready to their relationship to a new level. However, when the prince of the Phoenix warmly received his kiss, North knew that he there was no need temperance.

Helios opened his soft crimson lips as North slowly inched his tongue inside the prince of the Phoenix clan's orifice.

Gently groans escaped from Helios mouth as he felt the prince of Vatr clan's tongue against his. He could feel the heat emanating from his body and his manhood began to throb.

--- end of chapter ---