first chapter ig

It was a regular Sunday morning. You drive up to Trader Joe's to restock on groceries. While grabbing bread, you notice a spicy looking man walk by. Of course he smell good too. He stops in the middle of the aisle and grabs his phone. Must've been texting somebody back. You walk in front of him and intentionally drop your sunglasses, just so you can bend over in front of him to grab them. Once you stand up straight you notice him looking at you, stunned yet amazed. As you continue shopping, you see him several times again throughout the store. You end up behind him when checking out. Somebody dropped their gallon of milk, so you and that spicy looking man both go to help them clean it up. Once you're both done, you return to your spots in line. You try to spark a conversation with him. "That scared the shit out of me."
He replies by awkwardly saying "Yeah, haha."
You end up scrolling through twitter while waiting in line. Then you realize you follow him. Once you tell him, he is interested. Anybody who gives him higher numbers will spark his interest. So his name is Noel.
He ends up asking if you'd come help him move into a new place just down the street from here.
Once you both arrive, the place is cluttered. All of a sudden, while unpacking a box, you find a fleshlight. You freeze while holding it, and he jogs over to snatch it out of your hand and throw it across the room. You act as though nothing happened and continue to unpack. After about an hour of small talk, you both lay down together and watch an episode of Black Mirror. The tv eventually shuts off automatically and Noel turns to you, making sharp eye contact. You look straight at his lips and go in for a kiss. He continues to make out with you while pulling aways to take off his clothes, and you take off yours. You rub his rock hard shaft up and down. Noel stands up from his bed, grabs a condom off his nightstand. After rolling it on, he bends you over. He slides it in slowly.
"You ready?" he whispers into your ear while he's hunched over you.
"Yes, daddy."
He starts pumping in and out slowly.
His moans turn you on, and you start dripping all over his comforter.
You're both covered in sweat. He then flips you onto your back and starts eating you out. His soft tongue slides up and down your clit.
"Holy fuck you're wet."
He fingers you while he sucks your clit at the same time. You sit up and start to suck his cock. You can barely fit it in, but he holds your head in place and fucks your throat while you gag on his dick. Finally you lay on your back and he spreads your legs to fuck you in missionary. His thrusts get slower but harder. You moan even louder and he says he's gonna cum.
"Fuck", he moaned
You climax together with him.
He rolls onto his back while panting. He looks over at you and grins"
the end i'm so sorry

 He looks over at you and grins"the end i'm so sorry