Prologue - A Flashback

This is the story of the Blue House - There was a little girl, quiet as a mouse.

She lived by the station and watched them go by, She had lovely talks with the officer Tye.

One day there was a broken bus - That happened to roll by,

And then the little girl cried out - The fire on the side.

The bus slowly came to a stop, And all three passengers were helped off,

The first one was fine - But the other two....

Something had ripped up their stomachs - And left their guts on their sides.

Three little boys on a ride, And only one had survived.

The little girl remembered - She saw a man slip by.

He jumped off the bus, And into the shadows he flied.

Who, How, Why, Where - The questions that caused quiet despair.

The little girl cried out after seeing a bus so damaged and on fire roll by. Tye and the other officers called an ambulance and fire department just in case and they went to carefully go check it out. The bus didn't seem to be running anymore, as it slowly came to a stop. Since the fire was fairly small and at the back, the officers quickly went to see if anyone was in trouble before the fire could spread. "Oh my god..." one of the officers, who had a son of their own, backed up in shock. The little girl was curious and rushed over, catching a glimpse of the horror herself. Two little boys, seemingly around ten laid on the floor of the bus, which only had a front seat, the rest taken out, their guts laid out everywhere, fear in their cold, dead eyes. The third boy seemed fine, but he refused to talk. The little girl broke down, unable to handle all of this at once. She held her hands over her mouth and fell to her knees. She then woke up in a hospital bed - confused, scared, and overly paranoid. Tye walked in with one of her favourite stuffed animals and handed it to her. "Zoe...What happened in the blue house?"

Zoe, you were only a small child... I'm truly sorry you had to see what I did. But I'm sure you will understand why... Soon. I do love you, and I hope what you saw didn't change your opinion too much.

About our other matters though, I am still hurt you told them what happened. But I suppose That Officer probably made you tell huh? Whatever the reason, I'm sure you never meant me any harm darling. Be a good girl now, and don't tell anything else.

-J